Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My biggest advice for youngcels still in high school/secondary school

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
Your biggest focus needs to be on social-maxxing. If you don’t have any friends, make some. If you only have a few, make more. Make social media accounts if you don’t have any, try to add as many people as you can on Snapchat. All you need is to make friends with ONE normie who can be your gateway to going to parties and mingling with all the cool kids. This is the only way that will open avenues for meeting and eventually dating girls. After you leave secondary school, making friends will only get harder as you grow older. These are the easiest years of your life to form social bonds because you’re literally forced to share a classroom with other kids of the same age for 7 hours a day. IT WILL NOT GET EASIER IN COLLEGE, IT WILL GET HARDER.

Some might say this advice is pointless because you’re genetically doomed, but I contend, and I know this statement will have very controversial implications for the whole incel community, that the ONLY WAY to know that you are genetically doomed to failure with women is if you either have a group of friends, a social circle and are relatively confident in yourself and STILL can’t get women, or if you have tried your hardest to socialmaxx but no matter how hard you try you can’t make or keep any friends. The thing I regret most about my lost teenage years is not trying my absolute hardest to make friends and be a normie. I’ll never know how things could have turned out had I done that.

Its over for me.

I graduate high school in 2 weeks :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

Its over for me.

I graduate high school in 2 weeks :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:
I don’t know what the lockdown situation is like where you live, but the other kids must be having some kind of graduation party you can go to. Try to find out if you can, go

This doesn't apply to me but interesting advice nonetheless

Nope. Seen people doing this exact shit when i was in high school. If youre ugly it will only work to a degree of temporarily. Just let life do its thing no braindead normie ever had to do this shit to get a girlfriend

Your biggest focus needs to be on social-maxxing. If you don’t have any friends, make some. If you only have a few, make more. Make social media accounts if you don’t have any, try to add as many people as you can on Snapchat. All you need is to make friends with ONE normie who can be your gateway to going to parties and mingling with all the cool kids. This is the only way that will open avenues for meeting and eventually dating girls. After you leave secondary school, making friends will only get harder as you grow older. These are the easiest years of your life to form social bonds because you’re literally forced to share a classroom with other kids of the same age for 7 hours a day. IT WILL NOT GET EASIER IN COLLEGE, IT WILL GET HARDER.

Some might say this advice is pointless because you’re genetically doomed, but I contend, and I know this statement will have very controversial implications for the whole incel community, that the ONLY WAY to know that you are genetically doomed to failure with women is if you either have a group of friends, a social circle and are relatively confident in yourself and STILL can’t get women, or if you have tried your hardest to socialmaxx but no matter how hard you try you can’t make or keep any friends. The thing I regret most about my lost teenage years is not trying my absolute hardest to make friends and be a normie. I’ll never know how things could have turned out had I done that.

Thinking back, no way that would've worked. I was short, look ethnic and I think if I tried adapating to the normie Lifestyle I would find brain matter on my pillow the next morning. I just can't do it. I can't help it, I see Patterns in behaviour, media, speech...
Even Basic interaction with them feels like a lobotomy.

And I hate the idea of not being able to spend time on my own Things. I Need a lot of free time to be happy.
Hanging with People is draining, like someone opened an artery in my arm.
I dont like it.

I don’t know what the lockdown situation is like where you live, but the other kids must be having some kind of graduation party you can go to. Try to find out if you can, go
My state is still on lockdown

Nope. Seen people doing this exact shit when i was in high school. If youre ugly it will only work to a degree of temporarily. Just let life do its thing no braindead normie ever had to do this shit to get a girlfriend

This. You will only be a Clown but Nothing more. Tryhard jestermaxxer that gets ignored when you are not needed.

Beyond Over for me

just have friends, bro!

This. You will only be a Clown but Nothing more. Tryhard jestermaxxer that gets ignored when you are not needed.
Yep. And the second you stop trying, youll never hear from your normie 'friends' again.

I’m doing this, I have a lot of friends ngl. I’m ugly but socially fairly skilled I’d say. My ascension plan is in motion, I just gotta focus on looksmaxxing now and maybe trying growth hormones/jaw surgery later

Seems like cope tbh

not really useful advice for 20+ cels only really applies to education cels

Its over for me.

Holy shit brocel. We have watched you grow over the past few months into a true KHHV. My condolences. At least you will soon be officially apart of the post HS club.

Holy shit brocel. We have watched you grow over the past few months into a true KHHV. My condolences. At least you will soon be officially apart of the post HS club.
post HS KHHV = truecel tbh

If you're ugly, keep in mind you have to get exposition towards the biggest amount of women possible to get something. This might still not work but is your best chance. Onitises as an ugly man in 2020= doom.