Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My bf called me a shitskin

Poojeta running from indian men to not get graped challenge (impossible)

Kek, this is almost even funnier :lul:
No matter how smart (I don't think she really is) or academically successful a foid is, they will always want a dumb, pretty boy.

They would rather be mistreated by a lighter race than accept a balanced relationship with someone of their own race.

How pathetic

Women don't have any self-respect, they are just in a constant state of eugenicsmaxxing

Last edited:
Always these whores trying to upgrade their genes.

They would rather be mistreated by a lighter race than accept a balanced relationship with someone of their own race.

How pathetic

Women don't any have self-respect, they are just in a constant state of eugenicsmaxxing
Dnr all that. But was her boyfriend a fair skinned curry or a cumskin?

Curry pajeeta with no self-respect. She would rather get beaten and abused by chad than give a chance to a truecel.

Curries have fair skin though :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
cope

I0000lm81uu3eEyo.jpg

How pathetic

Women don't have any self-respect, they are just in a constant state of eugenicsmaxxing
There's a reason the term "white man's whore" exists. Just like how women would rather be in an abusive relationship with chad than to love a beta, so too would ethnic women rather be in an abusive relationship with white BF rather than love their own race

dnr but It's pretty funny how you can be a complete piece of shit and still manage to get a gf, almost like personality doesn't mean anything. Just be an NT normalfaggot.

He is a genuinely good guy who respects me a lot but i dont know.
His bone structure is good, so there's nothing to worry about.

How pathetic

she would rather get mistreated by chad rather than be with a man that respects her jfl