Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My betabuxx coworker

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
He got married to a slut,
We were drinking last night and he told me a brutal blackpill story:

So he married her when he was a khhv at 29
She was 30 with probably a body count of triple digits, but she wanted to settle down

Settle down she did, as the guy told me he only gets starfish sex once a month and he has to pay for 5 star hotel where the miserable excuse of a sex happens

What he found out on her phone, when she was too drunk, is that she fucked some random guy from the club while he was waiting for her to come back from ladies room, her messages to the Chad were like that:

Let's fuck behind trash cans behind the bar, so she did

He is in the process of divorce and the only good thing is that his house by documents belongs to his parents and she can't get that money buxx, needless to say he got cucked very hard but it's over for him

what a dumass lawl

It’s almost as if whores don’t make good wives

Lifefuel, what a retard :lul:

habits don't die easily

Better off incel than betabuxx

He got married to a slut,
We were drinking last night and he told me a brutal blackpill story:

So he married her when he was a khhv at 29
She was 30 with probably a body count of triple digits, but she wanted to settle down

Settle down she did, as the guy told me he only gets starfish sex once a month and he has to pay for 5 star hotel where the miserable excuse of a sex happens

What he found out on her phone, when she was too drunk, is that she fucked some random guy from the club while he was waiting for her to come back from ladies room, her messages to the Chad were like that:

Let's fuck behind trash cans behind the bar, so she did

He is in the process of divorce and the only good thing is that his house by documents belongs to his parents and she can't get that money buxx, needless to say he got cucked very hard but it's over for him
Atleast he's not losing the house :feelskek:

No kids either, I'd say he got off fairly cheap compared to poor saps who lost the house and pay child support :soy::soy::soy:

Wouldn't have happened to a NEET

Wagecucking literally rots your brain

The :bluepill: causes more pain than the :blackpill:. All incels need to be blackpilled. This man's pain could easily have been avoided.

Atleast he's not losing the house :feelskek:

No kids either, I'd say he got off fairly cheap compared to poor saps who lost the house and pay child support :soy::soy::soy:
Many of them will be paying child support for kids that aren't theirs. :feelshaha:

I don't think it's worth to stop being incel to live this