Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My best memories were in the summer of 2010

C

ChadBateman

Greycel
I went to a festival with all school friends, it was like 5 days long. Girls slutting it up everywhere. I remember a girl drunkenly jumping out a tent and trying to join my best tripod of friends at the time for a chat which we thought was proper weird and we ran away from her leaving her embarrassed (which I thought was stupid as an incel and the other two as mid-tier slayers). I remember grinding on girls, I remember girls wanting me to bend down and put themselves on my shoulders as I was so tall (6'4) but autistically saying no and saying my mid-tier slayer 5'9 friend would do it and watch him kiss them afterwards. I remember girls drunkenly getting into dances with me and I would always run away stealing some form of item from them, I have no idea why that was so satisfactory. Like I remember stealing a super stoned/drunk girl's jumper, then running away and throwing it in the air. I guess it was SOME way of getting dominance over them? Honestly an autist deciphering himself is pretty hard.

I remember being a hardcore footballcel/soccercel and Iniesta scoring the goal for Spain to win them the world cup. I remember overhearing a guy having sex in the next tent to some English slut in the tent beside me and wanking to it. I remember the English female getting interrupted mi-sex as she was moaning loudly by her English female friend, and then them having a domestic and leaving the festival. I remember all those garlic chips.

I remember chavs trying to fight us whilst we walked past them and we all kept our head down lol. Some guy who drove said "what the fuck are you looking at", we all stayed silent and moved along like betas lol.

I remember my own contribution being me and my best mate at the time would hold hands and jump on a loud people's tent right beside us. Which we did. Turns out he ran the right way, and those guys ran the right way too, ensuring my head gets hit by a fold-up deckchair. Then my town got around them, and they asked me was I okay and tried to fight those in the tent that did it. I became a short-term legend. For a very short term.

Honestly though, best days of my life.

. I remember grinding on girls, I remember girls wanting me to bend down and put themselves on my shoulders as I was so tall (6'4)

. I remember girls drunkenly getting into dances with me and I would always run away stealing some form of item from them, . .

Fake cel out.

I was in year 6 (5th grade). Remember playing a lot of san andreas multiplayer

the fakecels/normies are just polluting this forum.

Fake cel out.

You read my post and cropped it so therefore I exist. Females should be used in singularly rather than in a plural context in my thread. But without a doubt I feel like I could've had at least one if I had've tried properly and was drug/NT enough. I also seen a NT fuck during that festial with a hot girl that made me legit suicidal. I think teens back then (maybe still?) care/cared more about being NT, rather than looks. My best chance of being a slayer.

Besides the world cup, 2010 was an irrelevant af year

Besides the world cup, 2010 was an irrelevant af year

For a guy who now has absolutely no friends, nor was ever a slayer and heard real life sex for this first time, and went to his only music festival. Trust me, it's a huge fucking deal.

For a guy who now has absolutely no friends, nor was ever a slayer and heard real life sex for this first time, and went to his only music festival. Trust me, it's a huge fucking deal.

I should have made it clearer. I meant for me.

reminiscing on the best times of your life is the best. its so therapeutic.

my best memories were in the winter of 06