Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my best friends disappeared

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
i am now truly alone... anyone here also lost their best friends? How did you cope?

Fuck friends, it's waste of time anyway

Yeah, my friend got into the blackpill long after I did which was a surprise to me, but he’s still a fakecel at 6’0 tall. He randomly ghosted me and never responded back. Tried to ask him if he was okay but I never got a response. Known him since 3rd grade.

cope by going to other Internet spaces and ragefully lifting, guy ik since I was 3 hasn't responded for a couple years outta nowhere

same, the few online friends I did have got too busy from work to respond a single time a day I guess

I lost all of my childhood friends after I had a mental breakdown and slipped through the cracks of soyciety. At first, I did miss having them around. But I started NEETmaxxing and vidya/movie/internet coped. Before I knew it, years and years had gone by.

i am now truly alone... anyone here also lost their best friends? How did you cope?
didn't you tell me that they messaged you back after taking a 2-day break from social media?

didn't you tell me that they messaged you back after taking a 2-day break from social media?
One hasn't spoken to me in over three weeks, the other took a 5 day hiatus and didn't even bother telling me beforehand so he left me worried.

One hasn't spoken to me in over three weeks, the other took a 5 day hiatus and didn't even bother telling me beforehand so he left me worried.
technically speaking, you're not all alone, you have one more friend left. I also have one friend left, but i dont hang out with him a lot bc he is usually busy with life