Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My best friend is a betabux

Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Recruit
★★
My best friend who moved away from my state two years ago, met this younger girl at the place he moved to. She’s 18 and he’s 21. I tried to get a plane ticket last month to go visit him at his apartment for two weeks but his girlfriend was bitching about it, she says I’m a bad influence on him, and also that all we would do together is get drunk and act stupid. She’s never even met me in person, such a stupid femoid, and he just lets her control him and tried to make her happy again while I was on the phone with him.

What a cuck. If I had a gf and my best friend told me to meet up, I would've done that, no matter what she says.

What a cuck. If I had a gf and my best friend told me to meet up, I would've done that, no matter what she says.
Exactly, he said he’d talk her into it

Betabux might be the only way i ever get a foid. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Why are you friend with manginas?

Most normies betabux

Would you do it?

Dont know. Iam 32 and every guy arnd me seems to be doing it. If i ever do it, ill atleast make sure its for a good looking foid and not a hideous beast.