Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My bed smells like ass

Waffle

Waffle

no girls can want MY NEWTS ultimate newtmaxxxing
-
My bed smells like ass, and i've just washed the comforters along with bed sheets, and I poured bleach onto the bed, and less than 2 to 3 days later it just smells like ass lately, not sure if its the cannabis, or Kush has gotten to it, or maybe im just genetically cursed with horrible natural scent. I hate this life, I really fucking do man. All i wanna do lately is rott in bed and sleep. My sleep schedule is so damn fucked now that im not in school anymore. JFL i'm so fucked if i ever decide to get meme degree.:feelsohgod::feelsrope: fr might be thinking about getting rid of the mattress all together and just sleep on an air mattress and sleep on the floor.

You shit the bed lol
i wish it could be as easy as that, but it is not sadly
Waffle.jpg

Im to Retarded to get My own place kek , happens If your Father decides to die when your Eleven ( 11 ) years old.

The Paperwork , all that fucking nuisance , but fuck i would Like To move Out , its Not that My Family IS ultra Bad , but Just Not being annoyed and having Literally Peace Sounds fun to me.

Im to Retarded to get My own place kek , happens If your Father decides to die when your Eleven ( 11 ) years old.

The Paperwork , all that fucking nuisance , but fuck i would Like To move Out , its Not that My Family IS ultra Bad , but Just Not being annoyed and having Literally Peace Sounds fun to me.
sounds fucked

You need to get a mattress cover, it prevents your sweat stink from seeping into the mattress.

You need to get a mattress cover, it prevents your sweat stink from seeping into the mattress.
this! Mattresses need a deep cleaning to get properly washed that why most people use covers

Average GrAYcel thread :feelsjuice:

Is it because you smell like ass? :fuk::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::smonk:

Incel trait: Dirty, sweaty bed.

My bed looks like ass. My mattress is too big for bedsheets. They keep coming off so now i dont bother. Gradually its gone from white to brown/black.

My Bed Has Beatles On It And Dirt And Boogers And The Pillows Smell Bad. :feelsUgh: