Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My beard is garbage

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Im 2 weeks and 3 days in. It grows fast and well in most areas , but on the sides in the doesnt grow well, especially on the right sides, I have some big empty spots and from the distances it looks like I don't even have hair there.
I will still keep it growing just to see how it looks, but it's big ropefuel because a beard would have been great cope to hide my redness.

i cant grow cause hapacel

Shave that shit

My condolences you beardo!

I only shave when it itchy too much.

I've had the same cheap razor for more than 2 years! I keep it in a copper cup. Somehow that keeps it sharp. I used to use a pyramid to keep my razor sharp and had one stay sharp for more than 10 years! But the plastic finaly decayed.

My family has good beards so hopefully I'll have a good beard one day. It would be one of the only positive things about me face

Beardmogs me regardless

Just grow a beard bro :soy:

Shave and emomax

u scare me mysterious greencel who are u
Resultado de imagen para gun pepe

testosterone brag

i have a decent neckbeard

Imagine being red and not being able to grow a proper beard at the same time. Fuck i feel sorry for you man.

same. All i can grow is shitty patchy neckbeard

Mine doesn't grow as fully between my ears and chin as the rest of it, so when I haven't had it trimmed for a few weeks that becomes more prominent.

I can't even grow a beard but at least I got godlike hair genes. Even my grandpa still got hair like a teenager lul.

@FinnCel thought on this people using your pepes?
Imao I just used it to play devil's advocate @FinnCel pls don't kill me bro

I can't even grow a beard but at least I got godlike hair genes. Even my grandpa still got hair like a teenager lul.
Same, my hair is chadlite tier but my whole face ended up being horseshit

If you can’t beardmaxx then how will you jihadmaxx?

How men think they will end up looking with a beard vs. how they actually end up looking:

6FcG4tY.jpg

Beard is cope for soycuck, thow I rarely shave my facial hair because its too much of a hassle

Just buy Minoxidil-5%

How men think they will end up looking with a beard vs. how they actually end up looking:

6FcG4tY.jpg
I beardmog that soyboy very hard. Still , i'm thinking I should shave today