Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My based mom just now: dont look for another job faggot, just ldar and collect berniebuxx

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Ok she may not have said it exactly like that but that's what she said.

CORONACHAN MANKO KIMOCHI DESU

damn I envy you

wanna fuk ur mum

based and leechpilled

I talked to my mom about the blackpill and she said if she was a trucel she would collect and train wild animals then send them into public areas to maul people :feelzez:

I talked to my mom about the blackpill and she said if she was a trucel she would collect and train wild animals then send them into public areas to maul people :feelzez:
srs?

Where do I sign up for these berniebux?

She's still a whore like every women

Yeah it was a dinner convo from last Monday
I tried to explain my situation to my parents(they are quite understanding) but all they said is some bluepilled shit is that you're so handsome and you will meet right girl, just wait for it. Go to internet they said ahah
-Wait for what? I'm fucking 24.
- Life just started, son.
JFL

I tried to explain my situation to my parents(they are quite understanding) but all they said is some bluepilled shit is that you're so handsome and you will meet right girl, just wait for it. Go to internet they said ahah
-Wait for what? I'm fucking 24.
- Life just started, son.
JFL

24? Nah bro its over

i hope you are forced to clean the windows of burj khalifa

My mother has been nothing but supportive of getting my NeetBux. I should be getting them near the end of this year, hopefully. Pretty big lump-sum I'm getting too. I'll buy her something nice. :feelsautistic:

>calls a woman based :bluepill:

>calls a woman based :bluepill:
BasicPaleGavial size restricted

Feeling of the burn!

Ok she may not have said it exactly like that but that's what she said.

Did you apply for unemployment yet? There is no waiting week so you can as soon as ur laid off.

very good job, btw ur moms pussy :lul: