Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My barber told me yesterday that its over

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I talked with my barber yesterday about how to shave properly because i always get red skin after shaving, no matter what i do. After a bit of talking, i asked him if he would recommend me to use a cutthroat razor. He told me that if i hold the razor the wrong way, i can cut deep into my skin and if that happens he said "it's over" (in German). After he said that i had to control myself so hard to not burst out in laughter.

I talked with my barber yesterday about how to shave properly because i always get red skin after shaving, no matter what i do. After a bit of talking, i asked him if he would recommend me to use a cutthroat razor. He told me that if i hold the razor the wrong way, i can cut deep into my skin and if that happens he said "it's over" (in German). After he said that i had to control myself so hard to not burst out in laughter.
Yes a straight razor works good as fuck. I was intimidated by it at first but when you get the hang of it, it works pretty good. I suggest you get some after shave balm. I have the same problem on my chin but its because I'm touching my chin a lot. You could be doing the same

Yes a straight razor works good as fuck. I was intimidated by it at first but when you get the hang of it, it works pretty good. I suggest you get some after shave balm. I have the same problem on my chin but its because I'm touching my chin a lot. You could be doing the same
I tried everything. I let my my shaving cream rest on my face for a few minutes, shave mysely carefully and use Fluid after shave (also tried balm). But i still always get red skin on my jawline. My barber said that shaving daily (which i do) is too often and i should try shaving only twice a week.

I tried everything. I let my my shaving cream rest on my face for a few minutes, shave mysely carefully and use Fluid after shave (also tried balm). But i still always get red skin on my jawline. My barber said that shaving daily (which i do) is too often and i should try shaving only twice a week.
The fuck? Is it razor burn? Does it show up right after shaving or like a day after? Have you tried pre-shave oil? It helps lifts the hairs up. Or find a barber who does a hot towel shave with a straight razor. Its hard to find nowadays but a nice experience

The fuck? Is it razor burn? Does it show up right after shaving or like a day after? Have you tried pre-shave oil? It helps lifts the hairs up. Or find a barber who does a hot towel shave with a straight razor. Its hard to find nowadays but a nice experience
I usually shave in the evening and the red skin appears around half a day/12 hours later. I tried to use shaving oil once but its such a mess and i wont use it again. And since my beard grows very fast, going to the barber everyday is too expensive for me

I usually shave in the evening and the red skin appears around half a day/12 hours later. I tried to use shaving oil once but its such a mess and i wont use it again. And since my beard grows very fast, going to the barber everyday is too expensive for me
I feel you on that. I have to shave every other day.

I feel you on that. I have to shave every other day.
Im trying to IPLmax rn. Many say it doesnt work for the beard as good as for body hair but i sill try before i blow hundreds of euros on laser hair removal

:feelskek: :feelskek:

It’s over for you

Unless you grow a beard easily why shave 2x a week? It's an inconvenience.

Unless you grow a beard easily why shave 2x a week? It's an inconvenience.
Because my bears grows super fast and the first stubbles appear not even half a day after the last shave

Because my beard grows super fast and the first stubbles appear not even half a day after the last shave
I wish I grew a beard like that it takes me 2 weeks for stubble to show.

Is a beard bad for you & your look?

i just use $25 whall trimmers for all of my hairy needs

I wish I grew a beard like that it takes me 2 weeks for stubble to show.

Is a beard bad for you & your look?
Beard looks shit on me, it looks bad on most manlets

Just buy a foil shaver, I stopped using a razor as the same problem happened to me, my skin would turn a beetroot red after shaving with a razor.

Good one