Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My awful genetics will not be passed to any further generation

ApexLegendscel

ApexLegendscel

Recruit
★★
Although I may seem normal online or in reality, by brain is a whole sack of neurological incurable syndroms :

ASD : No need to justify, lots of people on .is are also like that, thus I've always known how it feels like to be the weirdo loner with special interest not fitting in class and that no one wants to be near.

ADHD : No diagnosis for this but I guess my attention span is as efficient as rat piss, I can't listen to someone or read text more than 5 sec without having make a godly effort to make the words collide in my head and finally get what it says. That really shouldn't help with trying to understand the subtle language of foids (but I barely even interact with foids anyways and never even on a seductive aspect). It might also explain why my interest are very limited and I have to make tons of effort to do what normies and even some incels do : go and watch series, cultivate, read books so moreover, I'm an uncultured piece of shit which makes conversation with me even more awkward. I also forget everything and can't maintain a healthy lifestyle.

BPD : I was a little suspicion until I shared about that with Chat GPT and it literally took him a few seconds to mention the disorder from my case with all the list of traits, note that when I asked him the question, I didn't even mention the word "Borderline personality disorder" a bit once and here's the response :

The symptoms you describe may be associated with several psychological conditions, but they seem particularly consistent with borderline personality disorder (BPD). The main features of the BPD include:

1. **Emotional instability**: Rapid and intense changes in emotions, such as feeling very happy and then suddenly very sad or empty for no apparent reason.

2. **Polarized thoughts**: Seeing things in black and white, with rapid and extreme changes in opinion, such as going from negative to positive thoughts about oneself or others.

3. **Self-esteem issues**: Fluctuating feelings about oneself, sometimes seeing oneself as a failure and other times as valuable.

4. **Unstable relationships**: Interpersonal relationships marked by alternations between idealization and devaluation of others.

Other symptoms may include intense fear of abandonment, impulsive behaviors, and sometimes suicidal thoughts or self-harm.

It is important to consult a mental health professional, such as a psychologist or psychiatrist, to get an accurate diagnosis and discuss treatment options. These professionals can help you manage your symptoms and improve your quality of life with appropriate therapies, such as dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), which is often effective for BPD. Note that only a qualified professional can make a diagnosis after a complete evaluation.

Anxiety : I eat like shit with that because it's more about anxious nausea and alimentary behavior disorder, what does that have to do with the inceldom? I cannot eat outside my house without feeling stressed and having to stay locked inside bathrooms for 30 minutes, imagine going on a date restaurant with me.

The loneliness and rejection I have gone through for several years have tortured me like a slow poison would have, this experience made me re-question myself and discover that there was no way I could ever be accepted by foids and society due to all these syndroms. Thus even if I had a choice, I would never wanna reproduce with a foid to bring more skinny ND anxious men like me in this world. And let's be clear that this doesn't make me any less of virgin anti-social truecel.

i wouldnt want my child to suffer but i will never have sex anyway so it doesnt matter