Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My average day as a 26 y.o Blackcel that enrolled back into college.

MenDokeSey

MenDokeSey

Greycel
I was walking to my class. 2 women (white and mexican) who were sitting about 200ft away noticed me. They would look at me, then would laugh with each other. I confirmed they were doing so because I stopped to tie my shoes and when I looked up they were both looking at me and then quickly averted their eyes. When I got close enough, I heard giggling then I heard the "plink" noise your phone makes when you start to record. So yea, putting 2 and 2 together, they definitely recorded me as I walked pass them.

I was in the library doing some online math assignments. These two ugly gorilla bitches who were sitting in front of me were getting ready to leave. As they were leaving, they noticed me. One of the gorillas said, "look" . Gorilla 2 giggled. Gorilla 1 said, "lemme take a photo." Gorilla 2 said, "no.. stop... (giggle)" Then, they walked to the place they were sitting and discreetly took a photo of me and left.

2 women briefly talked about how big my head was when I sat about 3 feet away from them in the school's dining hall. It was only for a few seconds. Using just enough keywords for me to recognize they were talking about me, "damn.... big head... wow".

That was today. This has been occurring since my first day at the school -- mainly by black people. The school is Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas. A lot of black people go here due to their VERY HIGH acceptance rate. I'm only attending because this is the only school in Texas with a 4 year degree for Computer Game Development/Design.

I'm being bullied by 18-20 year olds. :feelsseriously: Confronting anyone will just further embarrass me. Avoiding people doesn't work because the further I am away in a public place, the louder the insults are since they think I'm not within earshot. Wearing a hoodie over my head or a hat might work, but a hoodie makes me look like a creep and normal hats aren't big enough for my head.

As you fellow cels know, "toughing it out" and "ignoring them" is much easier said than done. These are truly random people who I do not know. Why do people do this?
This will happen again tomorrow and again... and again for the next 2 years until I finish my degree. fuckkk :feelsbadman:

Any advice?

Last edited:
Ask them out every time a foid bullies you. It will make it super awkward and they’ll probably stop

Whenever a blue pilled thought will cross my mind about women being nice I have to read stuff like this. All women are like that, normies are the worst, only incels can understand. Normies are snakes for changing their behaviour towards others just because of their face. They are horrible people who deserve horrible things. All of them!!!! Fuck those motherfuckers!!

Ask them out every time a foid bullies you. It will make it super awkward and they’ll probably stop
I did consider doing this.
Whenever a blue pilled thought will cross my mind about women being nice I have to read stuff like this. All women are like that, normies are the worst, only incels can understand. Normies are snakes for changing their behaviour towards others just because of their face. They are horrible people who deserve horrible things. All of them!!!! Fuck those motherfuckers!!
:fuk: I hate them all

Brutal my dude:feelsbadman: I’d suggest avoiding those people, but I’m assuming you’re already planning that

Over. Aren’t your classes filled with other incels though? Anything computer related is incel territory

Wait ....
blacks can go to college?
:feelswhat:
wat te fugg?

My two cents.

Try not to be oversensitive.

I think it's unlikely people are recording you.

Most foods are caught up in their own narcissism.

As you fellow cels know, "toughing it out" and "ignoring them" is much easier said than done. These are truly random people who I do not know. Why do people do this?
This will happen again tomorrow and again... and again for the next 2 years until I finish my degree. fuckkk :feelsbadman:

Any advice?

Stream-line your education with StackExchange. Use your free-time to develop new projects.

I don't even leave my residence :feelskek:. Feel sorry for the guys here that have to venture out in public.
Why?????

Nobody's throwing rocks at ugly people.

Go about your life.

@Bleachcel, thoughts on this black collegecel? :waitwhat:

I was walking to my class. 2 women (white and mexican) who were sitting about 200ft away noticed me. They would look at me, then would laugh with each other. I confirmed they were doing so because I stopped to tie my shoes and when I looked up they were both looking at me and then quickly averted their eyes. When I got close enough, I heard giggling then I heard the "plink" noise your phone makes when you start to record. So yea, putting 2 and 2 together, they definitely recorded me as I walked pass them.

I was in the library doing some online math assignments. These two ugly gorilla bitches who were sitting in front of me were getting ready to leave. As they were leaving, they noticed me. One of the gorillas said, "look" . Gorilla 2 giggled. Gorilla 1 said, "lemme take a photo." Gorilla 2 said, "no.. stop... (giggle)" Then, they walked to the place they were sitting and discreetly took a photo of me and left.

2 women briefly talked about how big my head was when I sat about 3 feet away from them in the school's dining hall. It was only for a few seconds. Using just enough keywords for me to recognize they were talking about me, "damn.... big head... wow".

That was today. This has been occurring since my first day at the school -- mainly by black people. The school is Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas. A lot of black people go here due to their VERY HIGH acceptance rate. I'm only attending because this is the only school in Texas with a 4 year degree for Computer Game Development/Design.

I'm being bullied by 18-20 year olds. :feelsseriously: Confronting anyone will just further embarrass me. Avoiding people doesn't work because the further I am away in a public place, the louder the insults are since they think I'm not within earshot. Wearing a hoodie over my head or a hat might work, but a hoodie makes me look like a creep and normal hats aren't big enough for my head.

Any advice?
i suppose you could use a dorag or other stuff that a lot of blacks use (jpegmafia had this bandana in his head in one of his interviews).apart from that,i have no idea. to a lot of people, our existence is a sore eyesight. they are laughing at god(as he allowed us to be born this way) and will pay dearly for it at some point. this life is hell

Don't think the foids were recording you...unless you are really really ugly. Foids are busy in their own nonsense usually.

Wait ....
blacks can go to college?
:feelswhat:
wat te fugg?
There's a very high acceptance rate as the OP said. Feel sorry for him these are the obnoxious people that are usually filtered out of the education system. :feelsUgh:

If this isnt a larp get in their faces next time and scare them. This is unacceptable.

You do it too. Take that blackpill

Humans forgot common decency, fucking animals.