Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My autistic Chad friend

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I had this autistic Chad friend in high school he was average Chad but autistic. He was serious autistic in some levels,he was extremely low inhib and stupid. He knocked the doors before going out,he was so stupid that once he wrote Ronaldo's name on his head with a haircut. He had girlfriends and used to talk them about stupid things like aliens lmao. He was total autistic but yet he got girlfriends because of his looks. Now whenever I see that guy I laugh my ass off he is a good guy tbh but not aware of his advantages

haha sounds like a fun guy tbh :)

He had girlfriends and used to talk them about stupid things like aliens lmao.
If only I had a GF to talk about anal probes and aliens tbh. :feelsbadman:

Imagine if an incel did that

Cherrypicking tbh.

Autistic Chad is extremely rare. Also his life will still be negatively impacted by his autism. Whores will manipulate him and take advantage of his naivety.

Cherrypicking tbh.

Autistic Chad is extremely rare. Also his life will still be negatively impacted by his autism. Whores will manipulate him and take advantage of his naivety.
Cherrypicking of what ? I know only one autistic irl and that's him.lol

The 1% of autistic males studies show lose their virginity, are Chads like OP described.
yep, 100%

although autistic chad will never be able to compete with normal chad. autism is like a 3 point SMV drop