Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My autistic brother is having sex with some 4psl girl right now

• Thread starter Deleted member 21714
  • Start date
Deleted member 21714

Deleted member 21714

Self-banned
-
so basically my brother has a weird type of autism which makes him low functioning in every way except socially with friends. he also mascmogs, looks better and gymmogs me.

so he is EXTREMELY draining on society, has extreme demands at home (all meals for example have to be specially prepared and you have to watch your speech all the time because you have to speak in a certain way to him) and there is always conflict surrounding him at home. Yet he will live on welfare his entire life, pull home girls, have a rich social life and continue to be a huge parasite the rest of his life. and now he has a gf, society and my parents do everything for him and all he does is suck the blood out of everyone.

I could write a whole fucking essay about his life story and why it's so bizarre and unique.

Fuck this is so infuriating. i dont expect you to read all these incoherent ramblings i just wanted to put my thoughts out there

Fucking brutal

This can't be possible! You have to be NT to get sex!:soy:

Is his girlfriend NT?

low functioning in every way except socially with friends.
all meals for example have to be specially prepared and you have to watch your speech all the time because you have to speak in a certain way to him
That doesn't really make sense. If he has to be talked to a certain way and apparently is low functioning in every other regard, how is his social life so good?

I would suggest playing some minecraft with him (irl)

That doesn't really make sense. If he has to be talked to a certain way and apparently is low functioning in every other regard, how is his social life so good?
it doesnt make sense even to me and thats why one would need a whole essay to understand this situation. hes very secretive about everything in his social life. i have a theory that he is constantly restraining himself when with friends and spergs out when hes at home because he knows screaming wont get you anywhere socially (unlike at home where parents have to cave in to his many demands).
Is his girlfriend NT?
no idea he just brought her home

it doesnt make sense even to me and thats why one would need a whole essay to understand this situation. hes very secretive about everything in his social life. i have a theory that he is constantly restraining himself when with friends and spergs out when hes at home because he knows screaming wont get you anywhere socially.
Are you autistic too?

Are you autistic too?
yes i have autism, i was diagnosed age 7. but i dont have as much extreme demands as he does, but i fit the nerdy incel stereotype unlike him.

Sounds like he's high functioning, since he can mask as NT with friends and has enough social skills to pull girls.

Sounds like he's high functioning, since he can mask as NT with friends and has enough social skills to pull girls.
definitely high functioning in those regards. he is extremely low inhib maxxed and his social skills are probably the result of trial + error to some extent. but he is low functioning in other regards. read up on adam lanza's rituals and special demands and imagine him but testomaxxed and with a social life.

being mogged by your brother must be humiliating af

i am mogged by both my brothers, my youngest brother is NT and has a relatively good lookin' face. future normie, he hasnt hit puberty yet though. but i dont care so much about my yongest brother because he doesnt get princess treatment from soyciety despite being a parasite like my autist brother.

I will tell you now that most Alpha males get stuff handed to them just for being top of the chain. They are the most spoiled fuckers on the planet. Run as far as you can for your own sanity if you can.

I will tell you now that most Alpha males get stuff handed to them just for being top of the chain. They are the most spoiled fuckers on the planet. Run as far as you can for your own sanity if you can.
follow this guy's tip.

society rewards looks/social skills above everything else, sadly. Younger foids couldn't give two shits if a guy is smart or has a job, they just want dick from a guy that passes their looks threshold.

Brutal shit ngl.

The less intelligent you are as an autist, the better for your social prospects.

This can't be possible! You have to be NT to get sex!:soy:
I seriously thought that. It makes me confused. His brother must be good looking and tall. I doubt that an autistic 5'7 can get Sex for free.

I'd kick down the door while they are having sex and blow my brains out in front of them.

I am humiliated by the idea that I might be denied NEETbuxx due to my intelligence, despite the fact that I'm a virgin, and autistic women who have boyfriends are getting NEETbuxx right now, and apparently low-inhib retarded spergs with girlfriends, too :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Chad in my class fucked a 5/10 becky for months

I seriously thought that. It makes me confused. His brother must be good looking and tall. I doubt that an autistic 5'7 can get Sex for free.
hes 5 foot 10. shorter than me. height is bs

Fuck that guy, he deserves a punch to the jaw. Talk about selective symptoms.

If he can get along fine socially then he can get a job as a greeter at Walmart.
It's likely he's bullshitting, pushing far on those he can like his parents, if he behaved like that around non family they'd steer clear unless he's super attractive.
Brutal shit ngl.

The less intelligent you are as an autist, the better for your social prospects.
This is actually true as fuck, the exception being savant & enjoying your thing.
I'd kick down the door while they are having sex and blow my brains out in front of them.
What if he burst in to see if his bro' breaks character & goes for the backdoor, Autism sandwich unghhhhh :feelsgah:

Last edited:
so basically my brother has a weird type of autism which makes him low functioning in every way except socially with friends. he also mascmogs, looks better and gymmogs me.

so he is EXTREMELY draining on society, has extreme demands at home (all meals for example have to be specially prepared and you have to watch your speech all the time because you have to speak in a certain way to him) and there is always conflict surrounding him at home. Yet he will live on welfare his entire life, pull home girls, have a rich social life and continue to be a huge parasite the rest of his life. and now he has a gf, society and my parents do everything for him and all he does is suck the blood out of everyone.

I could write a whole fucking essay about his life story and why it's so bizarre and unique.

Fuck this is so infuriating. i dont expect you to read all these incoherent ramblings i just wanted to put my thoughts out there
How did he get a gf if he's such a spaz?
yes i have autism, i was diagnosed age 7. but i dont have as much extreme demands as he does, but i fit the nerdy incel stereotype unlike him.
I have similar autism to your brother it seems, I can function reasonably normally in everyday life, work, etc (although because I'm the only quant in my senior team, people joke about my autism there).
I am even fine socially, like I am not gonna spaz out if a waiter brings me wrong order, but where there is a requirement to pull a girl, say in a bar, I am unable to and get anxiety attacks, and while Zoloft helps a lot here it also slows down my cognition, which I can't afford.

Last edited:

I have similar autism to your brother it seems, I can function reasonably normally in everyday life, work, etc (although because I'm the only quant in my senior team, people joke about my autism there).
I am even fine socially, like I am not gonna spaz out if a waiter brings me wrong order, but where there is a requirement to pull a girl, say in a bar, I am unable to and get anxiety attacks, and while Zoloft helps a lot here it also slows down my cognition, which I can't afford.
well my bro is extremely low inhib and from the outside he appears normal. might help a bit ngl

Report your brother to the Social Security fraud line and say his autistic symptoms are feigned

Low inhib downies =/= autists

Try Phenibut, it kills all inhibition. I used it and approached 4 girls in my Uni so far(all rejected me but it was fun) I wasn't even nervous just excited and Stoic. You should try this man. I'm using this once the quarantine is over. I will approachmaxx.

Try Phenibut, it kills all inhibition. I used it and approached 4 girls in my Uni so far(all rejected me but it was fun) I wasn't even nervous just excited and Stoic. You should try this man. I'm using this once the quarantine is over. I will approachmaxx.
Bought phenibut, stacked it with my SSRI, but it came with this tiny scoop and I lost it, so first time I tried it I just used a small spoon, think I did too much, and got mad headaches and came home early

Will try again, but am worried cos few years ago had severe depression and got liver damage from overdoing meds, and was also taking oxy, which really fucked me up.

How did you approach foids on it? Did you get anything other than straight rejections?

How did you approach foids on it? Did you get anything other than straight rejections?
Started small convo mostly about their subjects and interests ,it's easier to approach foids in uni campus tbh even complimented their looks.
The rejections were mostly like "I'm sorry I'm busy" "I have a boyfriend" "let's be friends"

Started small convo mostly about their subjects and interests ,it's easier to approach foids in uni campus tbh even complimented their looks.
The rejections were mostly like "I'm sorry I'm busy" "I have a boyfriend" "let's be friends"
That's pretty brutal man, but I guess the phenibut took the edge of it

This happened.

Brutal. My older brother is a chad too, I couldnt stand his normal discussions about his sexual life so decided to not talk to him anymore

Good looks.

How good looking is he? Chadlite?
Phenibut is super addictive tho. You quickly need more and more and then can't even function normally without it

That has to drive you mad fuck I could not put up with that.

Looks > everything, jfl with the autist copers