Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My autism isn’t self-diagnosed, CuckTears

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, my autism isn’t self-diagnosed, CuckTears, mine was diagnosed at a very young age so perhaps stop accusing the less privileged males of lying without proof just for virtue signal points. Autism is a pussy drier for women, literally the reason I’m a locally undesired male.

Yeah, I know ‘Don’t give CuckTears attention’ but I’m very defensive about being accused of lying about this thing that dries women’s pussies.

‘But I know a man with autism who has a girlfriend’. Exceptions doesn’t mean that my statement of autism drying women’s pussies isn’t true because the autistic man is Chad, in a relationship where he’s getting used for money, just lucky or is just lucky FOR NOW but has a girlfriend who’s pussy will be dry in the future, etc. Even autistic women get dry pussies over autistic men.

Last edited:
Did someone literally tell you that it was self-diagnosed?

Autism is hell, if it wasn't for it I think I could see myself pulling through the entirety of my lifespan.

Discussing IT should be a bannable offence in my opinion.

Total: 36 (Incels: 17, Bluepillers: 19)
The cucks are watching so get ready to be trending on there tonight.

Same here tbh. Actual diagnosed autistcels unite!
You may be locally undesired but I am, universally. Also IT if you screenshot this, which you probably will since you love Bretty Boy, fuck you, you all are still more of losers than us.
Tbh @-BrettyBoy- can probably sexlossusmaxx with an IT foid because they love him so much.

Silly inkwell,trix are for kids !!

Like the topic title says, my autism isn’t self-diagnosed, CuckTears, mine was diagnosed at a very young age so perhaps stop accusing the less privileged males of lying without proof just for virtue signal points. Autism is a pussy drier for women, literally the reason I’m a locally undesired male.

Yeah, I know ‘Don’t give CuckTears attention’ but I’m very defensive about being accused of lying about this thing that dries women’s pussies.

‘But I know a man with autism who has a girlfriend’. Exceptions doesn’t mean that my statement of autism drying women’s pussies isn’t true because the autistic man is Chad, in a relationship where he’s getting used for money, just lucky or is just lucky FOR NOW but has a girlfriend who’s pussy will be dry in the future, etc. Even autistic women get dry pussies over autistic men.

And yet, they say that we are the mean ones. Autism ruined my life, but they wouldn't know how it feels like.

Reported for attention seeking from IT. Not based

Reporting is for faggots unless done for a good reason.
Literally what is the fucking point, some IT cuck will say they have autism and have no problem getting foids, then other IT cucks will circle jerk and thumbs up whilst ignoring anything you've mentioned about outliers.

Did someone literally tell you that it was self-diagnosed?
What's funny about this accusation is that anybody who's autistic will intuitively know that they're aberrant, and don't need to be told so by a supposed "mental health professional."

I knew I was autistic years before I was actually diagnosed with autism, and long before that I knew that I was different from the rest of humanity (although I lacked a term for it).

What this accusation intentionally does is make you subservient to glorified quacks who do more harm than good, if they even accomplish anything at all -- such as psychotherapists.

Last edited:
What's funny about this accusation is that anybody who's autistic will intuitively know that they're aberrant, and don't need to be told so by a supposed "mental health professional."

I knew I was autistic years before I was actually diagnosed with autism, and long before that I knew that I was different from the rest of humanity (although I lacked a term for it).

What this accusation intentionally does is make you subservient to glorified quacks who do more harm than good, if they even accomplish anything at all -- such as psychotherapists.
Unfortunately, in order for it to be "official" it has to be brought towards "professional"
You can't know what you have until it is brought to a "professional"
It sucks. But that's just clown world

Unfortunately, in order for it to be "official" it has to be brought towards "professional"
You can't know what you have until it is brought to a "professional"
It sucks. But that's just clown world
It's one thing to be diagnosed by these "professionals" but another to be subjected to their "treatment" afterwards.

Psychology and psychiatry cannot treat autism, which is a neurological disorder, but this will not stop them from using you as a cashcow. In my experience, psychologists are worse about this, and psychiatrists are more honest, which says a lot about psychologists.

Last edited:
Autism is a pussy drier for women, literally the reason I’m a locally undesired male.
The only remedy to attract women in spite of everything is to be a chadlite.