Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My autism check came late this month REEE

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Its supposed the first or second week of the month :feelsree::feelsree:

Least its here now so I can buy copes

It’s annoying when that happens.

It’s the best thing about being autistic, you can leech off the state. Almost makes the childhood bullying and torment worth it tbh.

It’s the best thing about being autistic, you can leech off the state. Almost makes the childhood bullying and torment worth it tbh.
Pisses me off because my moneys always spent by the next month

But agreed. The chad government has to cuck out money for my austic ass and i love it

I really need to apply for disability checks.

How much do you get monthly bro

jfl @ me cucking away for u at work so you can LDAR. fuck my existence.

I have so much NEETbux now that I purposely have to take some out of the bank. #NEETproblems #payyourtaxes

I have so much NEETbux now that I purposely have to take some out of the bank. #NEETproblems #payyourtaxes
Im too much of a spender. Need my weed and beer.

Tbh if I ever do manage to wageslave(doubtful at this point), I'd rather my taxes go to NEETs as opposed to much else.
But a lot of it would go to single mothers:feelsrope:

I’m still wagecucking and only have $1600 saved back :forcedsmile:

I don't think my goverment has anything to allow you to neetbucks by beeing an autist.
But you can get neetbucks just by not working.

I get around 500€, of which 300€ is spent on apartment

I don't think my goverment has anything to allow you to neetbucks by beeing an autist.
But you can get neetbucks just by not working.

I get around 500€, of which 300€ is spent on apartment
Theres no disability checks in your countey?

what the fuck. I could happily live off that, just LDARing in peace.
Idk what id do if i didnt get my autism money honestly
20190221 125638

Too bad we don’t get a fuckbuddy along with that.

2 therapists i went to strongly suggested that i have autism but i was never diagnosed so i do work. its night work so i dont have to deal with any people. :feelsokman:

So how long can you stay on disability and receive payments? In the UK if you're on disability, you have to get assessed to see if you're fit to work. They find just about everyone fit to work and stop their benefit payments. One guy who had a heart condition literally died on his way to the job centre. They're an actual disgrace.

thats how it feels to be a jew, except you get paid 100x the amount

Damn bro I get 1k YEARLY, not even spain is free from greedy fucking jews disguising themselves as spanish politicians

2 therapists i went to strongly suggested that i have autism but i was never diagnosed so i do work. its night work so i dont have to deal with any people. :feelsokman:
Therapist opinions don't mean shit. All of my therapists assumed I didn't have autism, even after I was diagnosed. These people know less than us about autism.

Get an autism diagnosis from a psychologist and you're gold.

Give me disability money pls. Not being able to mate is a disability, too.

Give me disability money pls. Not being able to mate is a disability, too.
There's some serious studies suggesting virginity at advanced ages is a disability. It might happen someday.

There's some serious studies suggesting virginity at advanced ages is a disability. It might happen someday.
It'll happen on the day I die, gg wp.

So how long can you stay on disability and receive payments? In the UK if you're on disability, you have to get assessed to see if you're fit to work. They find just about everyone fit to work and stop their benefit payments. One guy who had a heart condition literally died on his way to the job centre. They're an actual disgrace.
It depends on the diagnosis, but basically if you get on SSI in Murica, you're on for life. An incurable diagnosis like autism is a great one to have.

Theres no disability checks in your countey?
There are but it has to be more serious. Even then you might not get it

The reason being is that everyone already can get money by not working.

The downside is that getting on SSI in Murica is much much more difficult than whatever disability in Europe. They purposely make the process hard as hell, and instantly reject most people.

I'm jelly.
Aren't you forced to take the j pills?
You just need to meet your therapist (or whatever you call him) once a week?

HOLY SHIT I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOU IN MY COUNTRY WE HAVE TO HAVE 66% DISABILITY TO GET BUX AND I'M HALF OF THAT AND THE OTHER ASPIE I KNOW ONLY HAS 51% SO WE'RE BOTH FUCKED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I'm jelly.
Aren't you forced to take the j pills?
You just need to meet your therapist (or whatever you call him) once a week?
Yeah I take jew pills. See my doc once a month
are you serious lmaooo thats 3x the minimum salary in my shitty country
Holy fuck kek

Damn I thought you got 700 max especially when you dont live alone

I get neetbux for antisocial personality disorder lol. The government literally pays me money for being an asshole. It's brilliant.

Damn I thought you got 700 max especially when you dont live alone
Maybe on some places idk. But regardless its awesome

I need that money as well, I applied for disability but there is still time until I get evaluated....

I need that money as well, I applied for disability but there is still time until I get evaluated....
Its a long process tbh