Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My aunt said that girls will chase me

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
We were talking about university and she said that " Im sure when you get in college, all girls will chase you. But just find one! And focus on studying"

Yeah aunt jfl Im sure theyll chase me suddenly, even though they always rejected me since today. Fucking over. Someone kill me and put me out of my misery

university=single most disillusioning event in my life

Man, calm down. It is second thread already. Let it go. We all know that feel.

We were talking about university and she said that " Im sure when you get in college, all girls will chase you. But just find one! And focus on studying"

Yeah aunt jfl Im sure theyll chase me suddenly, even though they always rejected me since today. Fucking over. Someone kill me and put me out of my misery

The only one chasing you will be police when you try talking to a foid.

My sister actually believes her kids are super gorgeous. She took her daughter to a modeling agency. Sometimes I honestly wish I was that jaded about something.

jfl foids chasing incels in COLLEGE :feelskek:

Why would they when there are tons of chads at the college who are hyper-NT

I'd love a Turkish girl. :feelsbadman: Aren't they nice and beautiful?

It's so predictable. Everytime you graduate, they tell you the same thing. And when you disprove them once again, they tell you you haven't tried hard enough.

pretty sure my family know its over by now

My grandma used to say the same

yes man family members do that a lot
suicide fuel ngl

Slay females literally.

How differently does your sister get treated compared to you?
Family doesn't treat her better than me but strangers do, obviously. I don't have a pussy.

she's not wrong

they'll chase u out the uni for being subhuman

lol my mum always used to say shit like that, said the girls would be knocking at the door when I got older. she of course doesn't say anything like that any more.
foids are evil :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

My sister actually believes her kids are super gorgeous. She took her daughter to a modeling agency. Sometimes I honestly wish I was that jaded about something.
Did the daughter get rejected

Aren't you in India? JFL I thought boys outnumber girls over there.

I love how blissfully out of touch so many people are when they get older

incel is the new chad tbh

The whore wants you to become betabux for a used up roastie jfl

its what boomers do man, my mom said to me as a kid that girls would be calling me in hs all the time

Just be incel theory

Just be 4'11'' balding Indian janitor theory

Sad thing is no one in my family ever mentions relationships to me. I guess that shows how over it really is. And I am well past high school age

If she cared about you, she would have asked one of your cousins to date you. In the past, people would get married to their cousin. I don't know why that practice has died in the west. It was customary to keep things in the family. Nowadays, you're expected to meet a stranger whom you know nothing about to start a family with. When you date a cousin, you know her family and ancestry very well. You can tell what quirks she has and which qualities she possesses or lacks thereof. It's a shame that society has moved towards this strange direction. A young man left to his own means to procure a girlfriend, in the past, that would have been your family's responsibility.

They'll at best chase you to lynch you when they find out you're an incel.

Not even this, tbh, since women are cowards and will get whiteknights to do it instead.

...with torches and pitchforks!