Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Attractive Female Relative Wouldn't Talk To Me When I was 13

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I actually don't remember how she was related to me, all I remember is she was attractive and during one of the ceremonies she had to touch me and hand me something. Outside of that she wouldn't say a word to me, like if I tried talking to her about something she wouldn't respond to me at all. I only did this a few times and definitely looked at her a lot, but she acted like I didn't exist. While she was never rude to me, she gave me 0 attention even when it was obvious I was addressing her. It pissed me off a little, one time I wanted to interact with her alone and I asked my aunt where she was and she just laughed and asked why I needed to talk to a female in my age group.
@wereq thoughts?

Recently, my cousin started ignoring me as well. I hate women. I avoid them as much as possible. I hide from the world's judgement in my room.

Recently, my cousin started ignoring me as well. I hate women. I avoid them as much as possible. I hide from the world's judgement in my room.
She was probably smart and realized my face would turn ugly after puberty. So even when some other girls were nicer to me and potentially interested, her extraordinarily high ability to visual allowed her to see the future truecel underneath. Hence she avoided me after realizing I wasn't good genetic stock, perhaps she was blowing all my chad and chadlite relatives.

I ignore my fefail relatives when they try to speak to me.
I have no reason whatsoever to communicate with roastie whores.

I actually don't remember how she was related to me, all I remember is she was attractive and during one of the ceremonies she had to touch me and hand me something. Outside of that she wouldn't say a word to me, like if I tried talking to her about something she wouldn't respond to me at all. I only did this a few times and definitely looked at her a lot, but she acted like I didn't exist. While she was never rude to me, she gave me 0 attention even when it was obvious I was addressing her. It pissed me off a little, one time I wanted to interact with her alone and I asked my aunt where she was and she just laughed and asked why I needed to talk to a female in my age group.
@wereq thoughts?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A_Tvu2YmIs

I ignore my fefail relatives when they try to speak to me.
I have no reason whatsoever to communicate with roastie whores.
Just show them your dick and tell them you are horny bro, since you are chad.

Volcel tbh, you probably aren't even a virgin, jfl you are a joke.
You’re tripping.
I’ve never been offered anything and you can’t be volcel for declining sex from a relative. Tf?

You’re tripping.
I’ve never been offered anything and you can’t be volcel for declining sex from a relative. Tf?
I would have done her back then if she had shown interest in me. Keeping it in the family has it's advantages as long as you don't reproduce ofc.

If she’s your cousin I would just force her to acknowledge me. I couldn’t be high inhib with my cousins I think. I mean I am a little but it’s different if they’re my age

@wereq thoughts?
End both the girl's and aunt's characters in GTA 5