Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My attempts of blackpilling non chads

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
JFL at how hard these non chads I see outside of clubs cope when i tell them that "she (that hot Stacy) won't fuck you because she's an entitled smug cunt who thinks she's deserves a gigachad made out solid gold."

They say "NA BR0 ITS JUST PERSONALITY BR0 U CAN GET ANY GIRL BR0 THEY LOVE CONFIDENCE BR0 JUST LOOK AT ME BR0" while later that night i seen that same dude buying drinks for some 500lb -1/10 hippo and getting curved by that said hippo.

TRUE STORY

Normies need the confidence meme otherwise they would rope. They cant handle the blackpill

It's a waste of time honestly

Just let them be bro. Most people are more comfortable living a sweet lie than recognizing the brutal reality.

Most people are more comfortable living a sweet lie than recognizing the brutal reality
14776.jpg

Just let them be bro. Most people are more comfortable living a sweet lie than recognizing the brutal reality.
I would but they involve me in the conversation and tell me to go and try to pick her up so i respond of why i won't do it with the truth

Leave them alone imo. It´s not healthy to obsess over these things.

They're annoying but harmless, and if they want to continue pursuing relationships because it might make them happy then there's no point in trying to stop them.

in my pua days when i got too frusted, i used to walk by lines outside clbus downtown and scream "you're not going to get laid tonight"

the men would make worried faces. they all knew it was true.

in my pua days when i got too frusted, i used to walk by lines outside clbus downtown and scream "you're not going to get laid tonight"

the men would make worried faces. they all knew it was true.
Only the elite gigachads get laid at the club

while later that night i seen that same dude buying drinks for some 500lb -1/10 hippo and getting curved by that said hippo.
it's because of cucks like him that make 1/10 500lb hippos feel entitled to a gigachad made of gold

it's because of cucks like him that make 1/10 500lb hippos feel entitled to a gigachad made of gold
Facts. I despise men who are cucks like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back