Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My attempt to fashionmaxx was a MASSIVE (& costly) failure

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
I went to a cousin's wedding a few days ago. I was dressed in a well-fitting suit and looked my absolute best - probably better than I've ever looked. Yet I always felt sidelined. None of the foids who attended the wedding (and there was a ton of them) even looked in my direction. Not the married ones, not the over 30 MILFs and definitely not the young Stacys and Beckys (or their curry equivalent - Priyas and Nehas) :cryfeels:.

In fact I was about to approach a group of foids but they saw me from afar and then quickly got up and moved away before I could say anything. I was a bit taken aback tbh - I at least expected some politeness. :feelscry:

Meanwhile another cousin of mine who also attended the wedding was the center of attention (even the groom was getting less attention - JFL!). Even though he was wearing a shit-tier ill-fitting suit that was made for someone 300lbs heavier. Why? Because he's 6'6 and has a good jawline and frame even though he's never stepped foot inside of a gym (JFL @ gymcels).

I regret wasting money on that suit.

Fashionmaxxing is a shit-tier cope. You know it's over when even at your best looking self you still get ignored by every foid at a social event.

Curry weddings are absolute suifuel if you're an ugly incel. You attend out of obligation to family and yet you still end up being ignored and treated like you're part of the scenery. :feelsrope:

Calling all curries @chudur-budur @EthnicelNL @RREEEEEEEEE @Smallframecel @angrycurrycel @truefaithneworder @SLAVICMorPheus @Arya @rahultmnt

How much did it cost to fashion max. I considered it but the furthest I got was "normal" new clothes.

Fashionmaxxing is a shit-tier cope.
I would like to have well fitting clothes and a good watch ngl, it would help me to feel better about myself; but as for girls yeah, it matters close to 0

There is no greater blackpill than going outside

I went to a cousin's wedding a few days ago. I was dressed in a well-fitting suit and looked my absolute best - probably better than I've ever looked. Yet I always felt sidelined. None of the foids who attended the wedding (and there was a ton of them) even looked in my direction. Not the married ones, not the over 30 MILFs and definitely not the young Stacys and Beckys (or their curry equivalent - Priyas and Nehas) :cryfeels:.

In fact I was about to approach a group of foids but they saw me from afar and then quickly got up and moved away before I could say anything. I was a bit taken aback tbh - I at least expected some politeness. :feelscry:

Meanwhile another cousin of mine who also attended the wedding was the center of attention (even the groom was getting less attention - JFL!). Even though he was wearing a shit-tier ill-fitting suit that was made for someone 300lbs heavier. Why? Because he's 6'6 and has a good jawline and frame even though he's never stepped foot inside of a gym (JFL @ gymcels).

I regret wasting money on that suit.

Fashionmaxxing is a shit-tier cope. You know it's over when even at your best looking self you still get ignored by every foid at a social event.

Curry weddings are absolute suifuel if you're an ugly incel. You attend out of obligation to family and yet you still end up being ignored and treated like you're part of the scenery. :feelsrope:

Calling all curries @chudur-budur @EthnicelNL @RREEEEEEEEE @Smallframecel @angrycurrycel @truefaithneworder @SLAVICMorPheus @Arya @rahultmnt

Was your suit pink and you hair/beard a mess? :DDD

Only chad can fashionmaxx. And even if he didnt foids will still offer their pussies to him for free.

Incels fashionmaxxing willl make u easy target for betacuckoldry by foids

Was your suit pink and you hair/beard a mess? :DDD
Nah. It was a grey suit. It was pretty good. I'll post a censored photo later when I get the pics.
Not these days man. You have to look at least normie-tier (and be NT, on top of that) to be eligible for betabux.

None of those foids even saw me as a betabux - I was invisible to them. :feelsbadman:

Nah. It was a grey suit. It was pretty good. I'll post a censored photo later when I get the pics.

I see, just checking so you're not thinking you fashmax and then you wear some weird ass suit anyway.
I guess you are creepy looking then in the face.
Only chad can fashionmaxx. And even if he didnt foids will still offer their pussies to him for free.

I don't agree actually. I think you feel better fashionmaxxing as well, at least u know it's the clothes that is the problem.

Lol at thing u can ascend lol at think u can fashion maxx lol at being a naive curry

You only feel better for the first 15 minutes. Then you interact with people and realize they still see you as an ugly subhuman :feelsrope:

I never wear suits or formal shirts. So it was a complete waste.

Well I fashionmaxx. Not entirely but pretty good. Might be a cope. But it's better than being a slob imo

(Users: 47 , Guests:47)

All tied up here.

Oh yeah weedings are not the place to fashionmaxx nor go after woman unless you’re at the highest point of normie looks. The relatives and associates must of detected your toxic personality and ugly ness :soy: from a distance.

(Users: 47 , Guests:47)

All tied up here.

Oh yeah weedings are not the place to fashionmaxx nor go after woman unless you’re at the highest point of normie looks. The relatives and associates must of detected your toxic personality and ugly ness :soy: from a distance.
50 guests now.

I always wonder where these guests come from...

You should have invested that money on plastic surgery.

JFL at "just dress better bro".

Chad will wear an old jeans and a plain tshirt, and the foids will flock to him.

Should've bought supreme and worn it to the wedding tbh. You would have had somebody hyped.

>he didn't blackmaxx with waves and airpodmaxx

volcel until you do

don't forget this

designer headbands are whats in at the moment, lifefuel for 8headcels like me. trying to hide my hairline and shit

Just do what I see so many copers do - kit yourself out with expensive clothes that have massive logos on them.

Just billboardmax bro.

see there is no shop for your ugly face my brother

You should’ve gone with the Hugo Boss shirt and the Giorgio Armani shades

Tbhtbh. I've attended a couple of curry weddings. Mfw they always invite white people who mog the shit out of basically anyone else in the room (save for my friend, nobody has mogged my friend so far). Just like you, I get zero attention. Feelsbadman.jpg And I always try to look my best.

Imagine how deluded you must be to think that some fancy clothes gonna trick foids into liking you. Sorry but I can't feel sorry for you man...

Once I went to a cousins wedding and there was an obligatory white guy there , every cousin of mine tried to fuck him it was really awkward.

JFL At fahionamaxxing, do you browse this site enough?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Chad can be homeless and he could still fuck your middle school oneitis JFL at coping cucks

I tried fashionmaxing in 2017, didn't work out

I know a french chad who buys used clothes from goodwill. JFL @ fashiomnaxxercels.

How old are you bro?

Fellow curry here.

Don't expect to get girls at a wedding, curry girls won't be flirting or looking at other guys when their family is literally right there watching them.

How old are you bro?
20's
Fellow curry here.

Don't expect to get girls at a wedding, curry girls won't be flirting or looking at other guys when their family is literally right there watching them.

Cope.

My Chadlite cousin got flirted with and approached all the time.

And I wasn't expecting to "get girls". All I wanted was to make some friendly conversation. But no foids wanted even that

you need to fuck with the normies at events like that. put laxative in the drinks, hell, maybe a little bit of poison. next time do anything you can to sabotage it. dedicate your life to fucking with normscum.

20's

Cope.

My Chadlite cousin got flirted with and approached all the time.

And I wasn't expecting to "get girls". All I wanted was to make some friendly conversation. But no foids wanted even that

I see. Personally I've never seen this kind of thing at a wedding. Families just keep to themselves mostly.

If youre ugly, no girl will waste time with you. Life rule #1

In fact I was about to approach a group of foids but they saw me from afar and then quickly got up and moved away before I could say anything.
Brutal.

Fashionmaxxing is one of the worst memes out there. Expensive and a complete waste of money.

There are no clothes for your face.

Weddings are serious ropefuel. Never, ever go to one as an incel.

Also, JFL @ expensive clothes. I’ve been wearing the same cheap shit for 10 years now because fuck wearing nice clothes if you’re an ugly manlet.

Curry weddings are the worst. Theu spend shit ton of money to cope for the fact that it's just twi ugly gremlins promising to bring more ugly gremlins in this world.
Sterilize all curries.

fashionmaxxing is legit but formal wear is ghey

Chad doesn't need to fashionmaxx. He could be wearing filthy rags and foids would still throw themselves at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back