Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My ass virginity was taken today (I had a prostate exam).

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
My prostate is about twice the size of one typically found in a man my age. So after some blood tests, my urologist popped an ass exam on me today. I didn't know what I was going in for. Didn't think I'd have to ask. But it apparently doesn't take much to just feel around in there.

As a patient, I had the option to bring in someone else if I felt uncomfortable being alone with my urologist. I declined. But as the urologist, he had the option to call in a chaperone for HIS benefit, and he did. What the fuck does that mean, then?

I know he's a doctor so I'm probably wrong, but he seemed more anxious about this than I was. Handled my cock and balls, then swapped my ass, then stuck his finger up there. It was over a lot quicker than I thought and I remember thinking "I thought I would feel it deeper than that." As I left the hospital, I took a crowded elevator. And I said to those gathered, "They fucked me in the ass in there..." No one reacted, save for one kindly older woman who said "That's unfortunate."

I guess the moral of this story is, it is very possible for consenting adults to consent to things under imagined pressure. I did not want his finger inside me. But I consented to it anyway even though I could've said no. There was just this vibe that made me think "I better say yes." But that was my mistake to make. I'm not gonna call this guy a rapist just because I regret him being in my ass after the fact. It was my responsibility to say no. And so it is for every other adult.

Last edited:
I get that because I might react similarly. But that's a foid mindset. You need to always be in control.

This mindset is exactly why some prisoners are getting ass raped by the guards. They just follow orders even though they wouldn't have to. It's peak slave mentality.

Isn't there other way to do the exam?

Reported for homosexuality

I did not want his finger inside me. But I consented to it anyway even though I said no. There was just this vibe that made me think "I better say yes."
Go write a fake rape sob story on reddit then sue the hospital for sexual assault.

Yes ultrasound, my prostate was actually smaller than average because of cooming too much
I coom twice a day and I thought it was supposed to save my prostate. It didn't.

Cool story! Thanks for sharing.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Did you get a boner when he handled your cock and balls?

Cool story! Thanks for sharing.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Did you get a boner when he handled your cock and balls?

No, nor did I get a boner when he touched my prostate. And I take pride in that. Because it means all those scam artists who wanna sucker straight men into ass play are wrong. At least about me. No, sticking it up my ass doesn't feel good.

I had a hot female doctor check my prostate when I was 14. I remember I nearly came. I was shivering after the experience and jacked off to it for years to come. She was blonde with blue eyes and cute cheeks. Sorry you had to experience it with a man brocel. :feelscry:

Why the fuck was a doctor checking a 14 year olds prostate? Especially a female one.

I had to get several prostate exams after getting an infection (also got my balls ultrasounded) but luckily they were professional about it. After all urologists probably do it a hundred times a day so its nothing surprising to them.
You sound like you don't want an attractive female doctor to finger you.

As a patient, I had the option to bring in someone else if I felt uncomfortable being alone with my urologist. I declined. But as the urologist, he had the option to call in a chaperone for HIS benefit, and he did. What the fuck does that mean, then?

I know he's a doctor so I'm probably wrong, but he seemed more anxious about this than I was.
Are you in the USA? They probably have a department policy of always having a chaperone, just to cover themselves against vexatious legal action.

As I left the hospital, I took a crowded elevator. And I said to those gathered, "They fucked me in the ass in there..." No one reacted, save for one kindly older woman who said "That's unfortunate."
:feelskek: LMFAO JESUS CHRIST - there's being low inhib, and then there's being a completely fucking filterless animal. That old woman was all class.

that was a weird read. not the best way to get your virginity taken out.

200   2023 04 29T220945394

the doctor after you left his office:
Image 21

Ok and whats the solution for that

Depends. If it's cancer, it's probably chemo. If it's just a big prostate, I can probably get some Avodart for it.

u felt pressure to consent because u thought u had a medical condition. Prostitutes consent to sex with ugly men for money.

Then what does it do? Oh hell I'm gonna have to do research now.

This is just anecdotal, but I'll tell ya what: During my blood testing phase my urologist advised that I not coom within a certain period leading up to my next test, to avoid triggering false highs. When my test was done and I was free to coom again, I felt considerable blockage/pain when doing it. But after that it felt more or less normal.

So maybe there's something to regular masturbation keeping the prostate small. If only temporarily.

And I said to those gathered, "They fucked me in the ass in there..." No one reacted, save for one kindly older woman who said "That's unfortunate."
im loling hard bro :feelskek:

My prostate is about twice the size of one typically found in a man my age. So after some blood tests, my urologist popped an ass exam on me today. I didn't know what I was going in for. Didn't think I'd have to ask. But it apparently doesn't take much to just feel around in there.

I know he's a doctor so I'm probably wrong, but he seemed more anxious about this than I was. Handled my cock and balls, then swapped my ass, then stuck his finger up there. It was over a lot quicker than I thought and I remember thinking "I thought I would feel it deeper than that." As I left the hospital, I took a crowded elevator. And I said to those gathered, "They fucked me in the ass in there..." No one reacted, save for one kindly older woman who said "That's unfortunate."

I guess the moral of this story is, it is very possible for consenting adults to consent to things under imagined pressure. I did not want his finger inside me. But I consented to it anyway even though I could've said no. There was just this vibe that made me think "I better say yes." But that was my mistake to make. I'm not gonna call this guy a rapist just because I regret him being in my ass after the fact. It was my responsibility to say no. And so it is for every other adult.
These are ridiculous posts man. To turn this routine medical procedure into a little theater drama about yourself. It's what foids also do.

I had a hot female doctor check my prostate when I was 14. I remember I nearly came. I was shivering after the experience and jacked off to it for years to come. She was blonde with blue eyes and cute cheeks. Sorry you had to experience it with a man brocel. :feelscry:
I said to those gathered, "They fucked me in the ass in there..." No one reacted, save for one kindly older woman who said "That's unfortunate."
Cagefuel thread

These are ridiculous posts man. To turn this routine medical procedure into a little theater drama about yourself. It's what foids also do.

Someone in my ass??? I refuse to accept "Stuff in your ass is no big deal" as a perspective. I wouldn't let a chick up in there. And you're telling me to shrug at a dude? Fingering my asshole??? Is nothing sacred???

Doctor smiling with cream spread on fingers as wearing blue surgical latex gloves isolated on

Was the procedure done by dr.punjabi?

Someone in my ass??? I refuse to accept "Stuff in your ass is no big deal" as a perspective. I wouldn't let a chick up in there. And you're telling me to shrug at a dude? Fingering my asshole??? Is nothing sacred???
Dude. It's a medical examine. And you are over-dramatising it. I'm not sure why you needed one though. I'm 40 never had to go through that...but you did?

Also, the only other reason to have one is a colon screening at 50. It's routine and talking about these things on the Incel forum is just weird...

Dude. It's a medical examine. And you are over-dramatising it. I'm not sure why you needed one though. I'm 40 never had to go through that...but you did?

Also, the only other reason to have one is a colon screening at 50. It's routine and talking about these things on the Incel forum is just weird...

I'm 50. And the thing about this forum is, we tend to be very principled about our heterosexuality. You're supposed to be straight enough that you dislike the idea of anal play of any kind. Ass stuff is for women and gay men. If you're straight, and you care about being straight, you should fear things going up your ass if anything.

I'm 50. And the thing about this forum is, we tend to be very principled about our heterosexuality.
Here- I understand what you are saying. And nice to recognise another oldercel. That's awesome that you're here and 50. Same with a few others.

You're supposed to be straight enough that you dislike the idea of anal play of any kind. Ass stuff is for women and gay men. If you're straight, and you care about being straight, you should fear things going up your ass if anything.
Here I understand what you are saying, but for a medical procedure you need not think about it like that if you are homosexual confident male. The problem is that Incels are not confident in certain ways. Anyway, it's not a pleasant experience and but we should pin it as a "terrible" experience either. That creates a cloud of drama around it, and honestly this type of thing is exactly how feminism and gay pride outwardly operates. I'm sure you can grasp what I mean.

yeah this one time a doctor checked my cock he handled it.

No, nor did I get a boner when he touched my prostate. And I take pride in that. Because it means all those scam artists who wanna sucker straight men into ass play are wrong. At least about me. No, sticking it up my ass doesn't feel good.
Its a lie to fool men into thinking that biology designed men to have anal sex. It is not natural in any way, it's the most sodomic act.

Why the fuck was a doctor checking a 14 year olds prostate? Especially a female one.
he made it up although i wouldnt mind a foid doctor checking my prostate with her fingers with no gloves kek

Its a lie to fool men into thinking that biology designed men to have anal sex. It is not natural in any way, it's the most sodomic act.
i am more concerned of the feces that might stick to the mushroom tip and the smell afterwards. how do some people do it i don't know

i am more concerned of the feces that might stick to the mushroom tip and the smell afterwards. how do some people do it i don't know
They probably use condoms or get used to it. Normies are nasty.