Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My ascension will prove that the blackpill shouldn't be spreaded

M

Miles Morales

Recruit
★★★
Yes I may be a kissless ugly fuck who is avoided by foids when I'm in the same sidewalk as them. Foids may avoid eye contact with me and even doing looks of disgust when we have accidental eye contact. But....But........BUT I'LL ASCEND. And when I will, it will prove that the precious knowledge of the blackpill shouldn't be spreaded but yes privatized. Majority of incels are bluepilled so the blackpilled incels must use this precious knowledge to take advantage of them:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Step 1: I breed a co-worker. Since she knows my income she will know that I have no money to pay child support.
Step 2: I propose her to open an OF. I manage the publicity in twitter, reddit and instagram. Also managing the themes of each video.
Step 3: Other foid co-workers join us after they will see me with a Maseratti
Step 4: I privatize inceldom and the inceldom of others. Lets be honest. Most people who jack off like monkeys are incels. SO I start inviting ugly men to the set. This with the goal that coomcels feel identified with the and my business stocks.:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
Step 4.5: LOOKMAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Step 5: I use part of the money to narcomaxx until I control all the main cocaine routes of the Atlantic Ocean.:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Step 6: I become an African Warlord and conquest an African country to rule it with iron fist.
Step 7: I rule my new army to conquest Africa at all.
Step 8: With the taxes I will charge in my new African Empire I will do a new consultant company like Mckenzie. This in order to influence in Western policies. The first advise will be to seed young Chads as Prime Minister candidates for my fellow alt right wingers.
a94npki9y8g31.jpg

With that Stormcels must have enough to wipe out the responsables of their inceldom and other degeneracies. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Step 9: In exchange of that. The new fascists States of Europe must supply Inceldia with prime Staceys. Otherwise they will experience the rage of the foundER.

Well until step 4.5 the rest is fantasie. But my point is to OnlyFansmaxx at any cost. Ascending and NEETmaxxing through OnlyFansmaxxing must be our priority for the next decade.

Last edited:
your average stormcel

Cope for thinking an African emperor could ever influence Western policies.