Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Ascension Plan

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
  1. I will acquire money and become rich through online business.
  2. I will have the following surgeries: lefort 2, cheekbone implants, jaw implants, chin implants, jaw augmentation, orbital decompression, canthoplasty, hair transplant (possible hair system implant), nose job.
  3. I will steroid maxx and become muscular.
  4. I will fraud 4" height by wearing specially designed shoes/boots and insert lifts in them.
  5. I will have extensive brainwashing/hypnosis sessions to make my personality alpha.

At the end of this I will be a 7-8 PSL Chad with alpha personality. I will never love a woman or commit to her, but I will lie to them and use them for sex, abuse them, cheat on them, make them cry and feel horrible about themselves. I will be a hedonistic bastard and I will enjoy my life to the fullest.

Go to lookism m8.

Also what a HELL of a cope you have planned

Use your wealth for your enjoyment dont meet up with superficial expectations of women because your getting fucked over anyways when your frauding.

cope. massive massive cope. it’s over. ldar

Making a plan = It's over only ugly people make plans Chad don't g f about plans

What is your current SMV?

7-8 after all is said and done seems extremely optimistic. Are you accounting for the fraudulent 4 inches of extra height in this estimate?

I like your attitude, but keep in mind that you can't just magically increase your SMV by 4-5 points through surgeries, steroids, "personality changes" and other gimmicks. If you could, practically everybody would be Chad-lites or better.

Having said that, if you're a 5 already, then this is probably achievable.

the absolute state of this forum

Good luck, you will never find love though. Thats depressing. Once you go black...

You're life is gonna play out like that manga Humonculus. GL buddy boyo, but the most you can hope for is betabuxxing and knowing you're a liar to the rest of the world. That dishonesty will eat you alive and manifest itself in any relationship. Once she finds out you were originally subhuman she's outskies.

Sounds like a plan.

I hope your plans goes well and you ascend,be happy bro.

What is your current SMV?

7-8 after all is said and done seems extremely optimistic. Are you accounting for the fraudulent 4 inches of extra height in this estimate?

I like your attitude, but keep in mind that you can't just magically increase your SMV by 4-5 points through surgeries, steroids, "personality changes" and other gimmicks. If you could, practically everybody would be Chad-lites or better.

Having said that, if you're a 5 already, then this is probably achievable.
3.5 currently.

Have fun figuring out how you're going to off yourself when you realize you'll never be able to afford the surgeries.

1. I will acquire money and become rich through online business.(lol)
  2. I will have the following surgeries: lefort 2, cheekbone implants, jaw implants, chin implants, jaw augmentation, orbital decompression, canthoplasty, hair transplant (possible hair system implant), nose job.(still just lol)
  3. I will steroid maxx and become muscular.(you already balding just lol)
  4. I will fraud 4" height by wearing specially designed shoes/boots and insert lifts in them.(lol)
  5. I will have extensive brainwashing/hypnosis sessions to make my personality alpha.
At the end of this I will be a 7-8 PSL Chad with alpha personality. I will never love a woman or commit to her, but I will lie to them and use them for sex, abuse them, cheat on them, make them cry and feel horrible about themselves. I will be a hedonistic bastard and I will enjoy my life to the fullest.

why not just make money and ldar comfortably? just lol at these many surgeries. sounds like it is over anyways. surgeries cant create beauty from nothing

Just scammermaxx/ponzischememaxx tbh

you forgot gyno removal for the roids

This is a hard cope for the typical incel unless richcel.

this plan seem over complicated, good luck bro

If you're over 22 it's too late anyways. Ascending after 30 isn't worth shit. You can keep these looks for max 10 more years. Surgerymax is only worth it if you're young.

1. I will acquire money and become rich through online business.
  2. I will have the following surgeries: lefort 2, cheekbone implants, jaw implants, chin implants, jaw augmentation, orbital decompression, canthoplasty, hair transplant (possible hair system implant), nose job.
  3. I will steroid maxx and become muscular.
  4. I will fraud 4" height by wearing specially designed shoes/boots and insert lifts in them.
join us in looksmax.org

inb4 you lose everything in the stock market

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back