Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My art is all I have

Korean society is blackpilled as hell, that's why plastic surgery is so common over there, it's also why babies get adopted out of korea so much because women know being a single mom is almost a death sentence over there and they drop off their babies in churches.

That manga looks kinda faggy though. It's like masculine beauty doesn't exist as a concept in Asia.
I saw someone post a conspiracy that Americans funded the gay pedophile who started the feminine man trend in japanese music

Weird to think that old Samurai films and North Korean films are full of masculine men, but it changed somehow at some point

Maybe the 90s economic crash, or post-industrial service based economy, or keeping kids locked in classrooms, or something else

try making a robinhood portfolio instead jfl

Weird to think that old Samurai films and North Korean films are full of masculine men, but it changed somehow at some point

Maybe the 90s economic crash, or post-industrial service based economy, or keeping kids locked in classrooms, or something else
I think about that too. Japan and Korea got cucked after being taken over by the US, and somehow the war trauma destroyed any masculine pride they had and they began thinking that femboys were the ideal "men".

I think about that too. Japan and Korea got cucked after being taken over by the US, and somehow the war trauma destroyed any masculine pride they had and they began thinking that femboys were the ideal "men".
Yakuza Chad's still get laid, but there's no way for normies to gymmaxx into ascension

My art that I am working on is all I have in my life. I am not that good either.

No family. No friends. No girlfriend. No respectable career to make up for the lack of the other stuff either. I STEMmaxxed but realized spending all my time working in a job I dont care about just so I can go back home to stare at a wall wasn't worth it. I am already 30 and I notice signs of aging.

I cant fuck women but I cant make male friends either because nobody wants to be friends with me. My OCs are the type of friends I wish I had.

My art doesn't really even pay most of the bills. It isn't going to keep me warm at night. My OCs won't keep me company. Yet I have the compulsion to keep working on my art. :feelsrope:
what the fuck is OC?

Same, I used to treat it quite seriously, but getting judged made me very stressed and I started keeping it to myself to not hate the only thing that gave me a feeling of purpose.

Currently I'm thinking of starting a hentai business but it's hard when you don't work in digital

I'll be honest, your artwork is better than mine but won't land you a job. That said, your skills are good to make these high quality memes and you should capitulate on this. Memes are powerful tools as propaganda.

Alternatively, apply to an art school so you can be rejected and then take over the world

Alternatively, apply to an art school so you can be rejected and then take over the world
I got that joke a lot. I dropped out of art school and then joined the military.