Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My arms are so small

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
I was looking at myself in the gym mirror and my arms look like I dont even lift. Even though I have been lifting for over nine months and have gained a lot of weight and strength, I still look like shit.

You, have a shitty training plan or shitty meal plan. You can hit me up at PM and i can talk to you about gymcelling with a solid plan.
I started 14 months ago and managed to make 16.6 arms.

I bet you're white, huge muscles and big arms are reserved for BBC only.

You, have a shitty training plan or shitty meal plan. You can hit me up at PM and i can talk to you about gymcelling with a solid plan.
I have shitty genetics. I am doing everything right.
I bet you're white, huge muscles and big arms are reserved for BBC only.
Yep

I have shitty genetics. I am doing everything right.
Don't be so sertan that you are doing shit right. And bad genetics is not the end of the world, anyone can uput on some muscle. Pm me your workout routine.

My arms are long and lanky. I look like a retarded version of slender man.

I was looking at myself in the gym mirror and my arms look like I dont even lift. Even though I have been lifting for over nine months and have gained a lot of weight and strength, I still look like shit.

It is 90% genetics. I've been periodically working out with bodyweight exercises and weights for years and my arms remained thin, while my torso developed somewhat

It is 90% genetics. I've been periodically working out with bodyweight exercises and weights for years and my arms remained thin, while my torso developed somewhat
Well body weight isn't meant to get you big. That's where heavy lifting helps. Light weight with many reps=a good physique but not a ton of mass gain

9 months is not much when wanting to get a decent body. Take your time and do not orient yourself towards other people with extremely good genetics or unrealistic transformations on YouTube if you do.
Depending on you previous physical activities, you can adapt much slower or faster. If you have never done much sports it takes you a lot longer to improve, e.g. working on mobility or eliminating muscular disbalances before you are even able to lift properly.
Do you sleep enough? Enough regeneration? Enough protein? Focus on compound movements? ...

Just be confident and your arms will grow :y'all:

Would you PM me your routine?

I can see my rib cage when i don't wear clothes. My arms are not even a problem anymore.