Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My arms are fucked and I can't do any activities I like

Hope and Change

Hope and Change

Officer
★★★
I tried jiujitzu and now I cannot use my arms for a week, I might have caused them to be permanently fucked. I cant go to the gym either, my arms hurt even on a leg workout. I cant do swimming because I get ignored by the guy who would help me get into a team because I did 1 month of training with a foid trainer and she didnt like the fact that im an ugly male.

It honestly was so frustrating seeing her jump on chad's cock when he came for trials, she would touch him all the time while it was a drag to even instruct me, biased whoresluts shouldn't be able to work in such work fields. One time she even lied about being busy in order to avoid training for me, I honestly hope the worst for her

Unless you're simply doing it for exercise, I can tell you it definitely won't help in self defense. :feelsjuice:

over for cantfapcels

I don't do it for self-defence I do it because I like it. Although I can see it being used in self defence #BreakTheStrikerMindset

You are an army of none

over for tennis elbowcels