Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My argument to why you can't compare capitalism to dating.

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
capitalism is a system that lets you exchange goods and service for monetary value (money).
now lets assume that capitalism works because we have a model of supply and demand, and the second thing is that the consumers can give their money to anyone they want.
now for the sake of the argument lets take nestle for example. nestle can sell their products everywhere around the world letting the consumer choose their products based on the quality and availability.
now lets compare Stacy to nestle:

1. nestle can target richer demographics, but they can't control whos buying the products. stacy can choose to target any man on the market, she can also withhold her assets indefinitely if she wants which is something nestle can't afford to do.
2. nestle can't sell chocolate milk for 200$ just because their chocolate milk is "awesome". they have to work within a certain constraint. stacy can set the prices to impossible limits if she wants, and keep it that way regardless of the demand.- the demand can be anywhere between 3 guys to 300 guys but the price can be controlled to the detriment of stacy.
3. nestle is a publicly traded company and anyone can buy shares as long as they are sold. stacy can hold auctions on herself BUT she chooses who can bid in the first place, regardless if you have the most money. its an invite-only auction similar to how companies sell their IPO's to their own friends so they can cash in early.

summery: capitalism has buyers market and sellers market which is predicated on supply and demand. in dating its a sellers only market so its missing HALF of what true capitalism would be. if a woman decides NOT to sell then nothing happens. she does not bear any consequences other than being single. if a company refuses to sell products then they would go under.

Last edited:
Exactly my thoughts when I stood infront of the dairy section of my local 7/11.

You could argue that the sold good goes to the highest bidder available, but we never know what stacy would do if she was on a lonely island with only incels around.

Capitalism, even when it's not regulated at all, is much more equalitarian and poor-friendly than modern dating.

That's called monopoly. I believe monopolies were rife in the past, when states and legislature couldnt keep up to have them in check. Foids enjoy unrestricted monopoly of their chief commodity (pussy) and can dictate prices for it because the state won't step in.

Last edited:
That's called monopoly. I believe monopolies were rife in the past, when states couldnt keep up with the legislature to keep them in check.

even in a monopoly you can't control prices, you would have a big advantage yes. but that's nothing like what im describing here