Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My argument against veganism

The real reason @Popbob is against veganism is that Alphadestiny is a vegan/vegetarian.

Oh, i get it now...

none, however, meat provides more nutrients than eating just vegetables, fruits and legumes

Yes and which nutrients? Total amounts of calories in general?

I would be a vegan, but it's just too much hard work. Main reason is that's it's totally fucked up what they do to animals.

Acts of unspeakable violence against innocent life.

Not really, when you become one it is really easy to follow. Especially when you break your past addictions

Also agreed!

it makes me great pleasure every time i take a nice bite of some juicy meat or slobber on some nice bacon that there are people out there who are offended from what people eat. Knowing that these sort of people get triggered, these vegans who also have annoying views that are stupid and pointless gives me a little bit of entertainment in my subhuman life.

There is no point in veganism, there is no point in being an environmentalist, there is no point in trying to be a feminist/ sjw " to try and make the world a better place", because we will all die some day ( thank fuck, i am waiting for this day when i cark it).

I dont understand why people spend so much time in their lives to pointless issues when there is things that the time could be better spent on.
I agree

Screen Shot 2018 02 24 at 94142 AM

The supreme members of the court are inclined to agree as well...

it makes me great pleasure every time i take a nice bite of some juicy meat or slobber on some nice bacon that there are people out there who are offended from what people eat. Knowing that these sort of people get triggered, these vegans who also have annoying views that are stupid and pointless gives me a little bit of entertainment in my subhuman life.

There is no point in veganism, there is no point in being an environmentalist, there is no point in trying to be a feminist/ sjw " to try and make the world a better place", because we will all die some day ( thank fuck, i am waiting for this day when i cark it).

I dont understand why people spend so much time in their lives to pointless issues when there is things that the time could be better spent on.

"It makes me great pleasure every time i take a nice bite of some juicy meat or slobber on some nice bacon that there are people out there who are offended from what people eat."

Great way to start your case. Also do you see a single "triggered" vegan here? Original poster posted his arguments, we are just having a civilized debate.

Also i can guess, i think Chads and Stacies have their own way of entertaiment againts you. Actually they used the same argument when they bullied/rejected you aswell!

"It makes me great pleasure every time i beat and mock incels, especially when they get offended and suicidal! It makes me hard indeed, right stacy?"

"There is no point in veganism, there is no point in being an environmentalist, there is no point in trying to be a feminist/ sjw " to try and make the world a better place", because we will all die some day ( thank fuck, i am waiting for this day when i cark it)."

So lets use futility argument and play moral nihilism!

Just because we are going to die doesnt meant we will not change anything,

"I dont understand why people spend so much time in their lives to pointless issues when there is things that the time could be better spent on."

Yes indeed, caring about enslaved and tortured animals is a "pointless issue".

Like what things? You jusy said "i dont have to do anything because i will die in the end".
I could just say the same things about the issues you say, only way remain would be suicide.

I started going vegan (cut out meat completely) eat a shit ton of veggies and I have more energy in general.

Health benefits are actually really great as well.

I started going vegan (cut out meat completely) eat a shit ton of veggies and I have more energy in general.

I'm the only person here with an anime avatar who isn't a vegan.

Great to hear that!

@Maeror thank you for fighting the good fight
I wouldn't have the mental fortitude to sit here and debate this
So it really makes me happy that there are people who are willing to

Also lmao alphadestiny strikes again

My pleasure.

I'm the only person here with an anime avatar who isn't a vegan.

J O I N U S

"It makes me great pleasure every time i take a nice bite of some juicy meat or slobber on some nice bacon that there are people out there who are offended from what people eat."

Great way to start your case. Also do you see a single "triggered" vegan here? Original poster posted his arguments, we are just having a civilized debate.

Also i can guess, i think Chads and Stacies have their own way of entertaiment againts you. Actually they used the same argument when they bullied/rejected you aswell!

"It makes me great pleasure every time i beat and mock incels, especially when they get offended and suicidal! It makes me hard indeed, right stacy?"

"There is no point in veganism, there is no point in being an environmentalist, there is no point in trying to be a feminist/ sjw " to try and make the world a better place", because we will all die some day ( thank fuck, i am waiting for this day when i cark it)."

So lets use futility argument and play moral nihilism!

Just because we are going to die doesnt meant we will not change anything,

"I dont understand why people spend so much time in their lives to pointless issues when there is things that the time could be better spent on."

Yes indeed, caring about enslaved and tortured animals is a "pointless issue".

Like what things? You jusy said "i dont have to do anything because i will die in the end".
I could just say the same things about the issues you say, only way remain would be suicide.

Before i post this I am not attacking you for being vegan, i applaud your lifestyle for trying to eat healthy and "save the animals" but i definitely do not agree that veganism should be pushed upon people who do not want to live such lifestyle.

> Great way to start your case. Also do you see a single "triggered" vegan here? Original poster posted his arguments, we are just having a civilized debate.

Bruh, i was referring to the annoying vegan SJW trendy kids, im sure you know the type, not just random vegans in general.

> "There is no point in veganism, there is no point in being an environmentalist, there is no point in trying to be a feminist/ sjw " to try and make the world a better place", because we will all die some day ( thank fuck, i am waiting for this day when i cark it)."So lets use futility argument and play moral nihilism! Just because we are going to die doesnt meant we will not change anything,

You have your opinion and i have mine. I dont see nihillism as anything moral or morality have anything to do with nihilism, i just see it as a part of life. I guess this might also be influenced by my atheistic views.

> "I dont understand why people spend so much time in their lives to pointless issues when there is things that the time could be better spent on." Yes indeed, caring about enslaved and tortured animals is a "pointless issue". Like what things? You just said "i dont have to do anything because i will die in the end".I could just say the same things about the issues you say, only way remain would be suicide.

Man idk i wasnt here to argue fellowcel, ive just never viewed any sort of life as valuable, which seems to stem from religious teachings. I dont see my life as valuable, so why should i view others life as valuable?

You cant stop meat production. You cant stop people from eating meat, if people wanna eat meat they are going to eat meat. I respect your willing nature to try to educate people on their "bad eating habits", but many people, such as myself with my world and atheistic views, have an understanding of this world that we only have one life, we are all going to die anyway, so why not enjoy the things we can.

It urks me that you have this view, im not saying its a bad view at all, people are entitled to their views and opinions and thats fair enough. But it seems you have a kind of "moral apologist" way of life, but i fail to understand how you could have such view as an incel. As someone who has been treated like shit their whole life, the way you are treated by normies, stacies, chads and just people in general. How do you even have the motivation of will to have this sort of "moral apologist" way of life.

Idk i guess its just how ive been treated my whole life is why I have the views and beliefs i do. No i dont eat meat or anything to get back at the world or trigger people. I eat it because i enjoy it, and i dont care if i live or die, because frankly at this point i would rather not exist than exist.

I guess what im trying to say, is that if i was treated better in life, if i wasnt ugly, if i wasnt in this situation that i am now, i may have had some sort of care for this world, but unfortunately i cant.

Fuck this world honestly.

I'll die before i go vegan. Eating meat is just a part of my culture,my way of life:).

i tried going vegetarian twice in my past, ended up losing too much weight, and i was already skinny to begin with...

anyways im a poorcel, so i get by with what my mom gives me. however milk is surprisingly cheap where i live, i consume a lot of that. gave me great gymcel gains over the years as i used to have trouble gaining weight.

haven't consumed any meat or dairy for two days, been eating a lot of beans and rice. but i dont think the vegan life is worth it for me tbh. plus my mum gets upset if i don't eat her food lol.

I sort of just feel disgusting when I eat meat and I’m trying to eat less now because I don’t want to gain weight

I sort of just feel disgusting when I eat meat and I’m trying to eat less now because I don’t want to gain weight
Where do you get our B12 from? Do you also cover your vitamin D needs?
I hope you know these things because most people don't and blame veganism for it :D

Where do you get our B12 from? Do you also cover your vitamin D needs?
I hope you know these things because most people don't and blame veganism for it :D
I eat almonds with my Greek yogurt and almonds have B12 from what i read

Vitamin d I get from veggies I eat

i tried going vegetarian twice in my past, ended up losing too much weight, and i was already skinny to begin with...

anyways im a poorcel, so i get by with what my mom gives me. however milk is surprisingly cheap where i live, i consume a lot of that. gave me great gymcel gains over the years as i used to have trouble gaining weight.

haven't consumed any meat or dairy for two days, been eating a lot of beans and rice. but i dont think the vegan life is worth it for me tbh. plus my mum gets upset if i don't eat her food lol.

"I tried going vegetarian twice in my past, ended up losing too much weight, and i was already skinny to begin with..."

How did you even lose so much weight with a vegeterian diet? It stil allows most of the animal producta, you only need to cut meat for it. Also you either overestimated the calories you consume or didnt workout hard for muscle hypertrophy.

"anyways im a poorcel, so i get by with what my mom gives me. however milk is surprisingly cheap where i live, i consume a lot of that. gave me great gymcel gains over the years as i used to have trouble gaining weight."

I am living in a county with dying economy aswell, nearly everything is expensive here. Still, i succeed in following a vegan diet.

You can try other variations of milk.

"i consume a lot of that"

This is probably the reason, you consumed tons of calories. Still, cow milk is a nasty thing to consume and you will eventually see the consequences of consuming it.

"but i dont think the vegan life is worth it for me tbh. plus my mum gets upset if i don't eat her food lol."

Whatever strikes your fancy however just know that your diet and things you consume are coming from the rape and murder of the animals.

Also who cares about family? Who cares about their feelings as long as something benefits you?

I love eggs too much to go full vegan. Oh and milk too.