Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My argument against veganism

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
dont say im against veganism because i want to eat like a pig and be unhealthy, i eat a good diet with lots of fruits and vegetables every day. So first off I dont buy into the whole argument of eating animal products is unethical because animals eat other animals, thats just how it is like it or not, with humans there is no exception.
As for the health side I really dont get why people are so obsessed with having a 1% less chance to get a heart attack or some other bullshit diseases especially since the chance to get these diseases is so low anyway. Cutting out a delicious, cheap source of protein from my diet just so i can have a 1% lower chance of having a heart attack is not something im willing to do. As long as youre eating a balanced diet with lots of fruits and veggies you have a healthy diet and you dont have to worry about heart attacks or other health issues.

I think it's more about the morality and ethics for them, which I see no point in.

I think it's more about the morality and ethics for them, which I see no point in.
i cant argue with the ethics side, even though i disagree i understand where they are coming from

"So first off I dont buy into the whole argument of eating animal products is unethical because animals eat other animals, thats just how it is like it or not, with humans there is no exception."

You more intelligent enough to grasp concepts like morality, good or evil and have a prefrontal cortex, Orbital and ventromedial prefrontal cortices .

"As for the health side I really dont get why people are so obsessed with having a 1% less chance to get a heart attack or some other bullshit diseases especially since the chance to get these diseases is so low anyway."

Where did you get that number? Even then are you implying we should not benefit from it despite admitting that there is a chance?

Also it is:
"Nearly half of all African-American adults have some form of cardiovascular disease, 48 percent of women and 46 percent of men. Heart disease is the No. 1 cause of death in the world and the leading cause of death in the United States, killing over 375,000 Americans a year.Dec 17, 2014"

• About 610,000 people die of heart disease in the United States every year–that’s 1 in every 4 deaths.1
  • Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women. More than half of the deaths due to heart disease in 2009 were in men.1
  • Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the most common type of heart disease, killing over 370,000 peopleannually.1
  • Every year about 735,000 Americans have a heart attack. Of these, 525,000 are a first heart attack and 210,000 happen in people who have already had a heart attack.2
CDC

"Cutting out a delicious, cheap source of protein from my diet just so i can have a 1% lower chance of having a heart attack is not something im willing to do. "

It is because you are addicted my friend, also a plant based diet is cheap aswell.
It also includes botgh proteins and phytonutriends, promotes good gut bacteria unlike meat.

"As long as youre eating a balanced diet with lots of fruits and veggies you have a healthy diet and you dont have to worry about heart attacks or other health issues."

You cant consume both without having too much of a calorie surplus, not to mention meat will still promote nasty gut bacteria and harm you in general.

dont say im against veganism because i want to eat like a pig and be unhealthy, i eat a good diet with lots of fruits and vegetables every day. So first off I dont buy into the whole argument of eating animal products is unethical because animals eat other animals, thats just how it is like it or not, with humans there is no exception.
As for the health side I really dont get why people are so obsessed with having a 1% less chance to get a heart attack or some other bullshit diseases especially since the chance to get these diseases is so low anyway. Cutting out a delicious, cheap source of protein from my diet just so i can have a 1% lower chance of having a heart attack is not something im willing to do. As long as youre eating a balanced diet with lots of fruits and veggies you have a healthy diet and you dont have to worry about heart attacks or other health issues.
I won't debate any ethics since it is subjective. It varies from person to person. I only have a problem if people pretend to like animals (Hypocrisy) However the animal argument doesn't work. What will work is "I don't give a fuck"

1%???? This is a complete wrong number. A whole food plant based diet is the best dietary risk reduction of risks that you can do. However heart attacks risks also vary because people have different baseline cholesterol scores. Some people will do fine on an omnivore diet but I don't think everyone will. And it is clearly not working well if we look at western populations in comparison to people in Loma linda california . The adventist health studies pretty much showed that people who eat these products have a shorter lifespan on average. Some people have so good genes that they can even smoke and go to mcdonalds every day. The risk to catch these diseases is not small by anyones definition. Plaque builds up for decades in these individuals.

Last edited:
To new people on this thread.
I want to mention that we are talking about increasing risks here.

So no "My grandpa is 500 years old and goes to Mcdonalds everyday" posts

To new people on this thrwad.
I want to mention that we are talking about increasing risks here.

So no "My grandpa is 500 years old and goes to Mcdonalds everyday" posts
My son eats his limbs everyday and he is perfect.

I'll address the elephant in the room. People don't give a shit about the well being of animals they can't see.

"So first off I dont buy into the whole argument of eating animal products is unethical because animals eat other animals, thats just how it is like it or not, with humans there is no exception."

You more intelligent enough to grasp concepts like morality, good or evil and have a prefrontal cortex, Orbital and ventromedial prefrontal cortices .

"As for the health side I really dont get why people are so obsessed with having a 1% less chance to get a heart attack or some other bullshit diseases especially since the chance to get these diseases is so low anyway."

Where did you get that number? Even then are you implying we should not benefit from it despite admitting that there is a chance?

Also it is:
"Nearly half of all African-American adults have some form of cardiovascular disease, 48 percent of women and 46 percent of men. Heart disease is the No. 1 cause of death in the world and the leading cause of death in the United States, killing over 375,000 Americans a year.Dec 17, 2014"

• About 610,000 people die of heart disease in the United States every year–that’s 1 in every 4 deaths.1
  • Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women. More than half of the deaths due to heart disease in 2009 were in men.1
  • Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the most common type of heart disease, killing over 370,000 peopleannually.1
  • Every year about 735,000 Americans have a heart attack. Of these, 525,000 are a first heart attack and 210,000 happen in people who have already had a heart attack.2
CDC

"Cutting out a delicious, cheap source of protein from my diet just so i can have a 1% lower chance of having a heart attack is not something im willing to do. "

It is because you are addicted my friend, also a plant based diet is cheap aswell.
It also includes botgh proteins and phytonutriends, promotes good gut bacteria unlike meat.

"As long as youre eating a balanced diet with lots of fruits and veggies you have a healthy diet and you dont have to worry about heart attacks or other health issues."

You cant consume both without having too much of a calorie surplus, not to mention meat will still promote nasty gut bacteria and harm you in general.
700,000 people having a heart attack is still a drop in the bucket and these people live unhealthy lifestyles with poor diets and no exercise, its not meat thats causing it. also good and evil is just a concept made up by humans there is no such thing as something thats objectively moral or imoral, if you feel its unethical to eat meat thats your own personal chose, your opinon of whats imoral or not doesnt mean shit

I won't debate any ethics since it is subjective. It varies from person to person. I only have a problem if people pretend to like animals (Hypocrisy) However the animal argument doesn't work. What will work is "I don't give a fuck"

1%???? This is a complete wrong number. A whole food plant based diet is the best dietary risk reduction of risks that you can do. However heart attacks risks also vary because people have different baseline cholesterol scores. Some people will do fine on an omnivore diet but I don't think everyone will. And it is clearly not working well if we look at western populations in comparison to people in Loma linda california . The adventist health studies pretty much showed that people who eat these products have a shorter lifespan on average. Some people have so good genes that they can even smoke and go to mcdonalds every day. The risk to catch these diseases is not small by anyones definition. Plaque builds up for decades in these individuals.
yeah but who gives a shit, nowdays everything you put in your body gives you cancer or heart attack

The main culprit for cardio-vascular diseases is SUGAR.

yeah but who gives a shit, nowdays everything you put in your body gives you cancer or heart attack
Give me one paper that links broccoli consumption or bean consumption to heart disease. You won't find any

Give me one paper that links broccoli consumption or bean consumption to heart disease. You won't find any
chances are youre not going to get heart disease anyway

chances are youre not going to get heart disease anyway
Now? Of course not but my risk would be fucking huge as I get older. Plaque builds up during a whole lifetime and people can barely reduce their risk if they start reducing their risk later in life

It's all carbs. If you look at our diet for the majority of our species existence, its almost entirely carnivorous.
No that is nonsense. Carnivores can't get atherosclerosis and have different teeth & stomatch acid. We started eating meat because it was a good calorie source and calories are necessary for survival

Good goy. Did vegan fag guilt tripped you into a murderless and meatless utopia? You fucking bitches? You making loot? Is your life fulfilling? No you rot on an incel forum with the rest of us, and you're concerned with health. :forcedsmile: And even think we rotters care about making it to 80 with our beta buxxed hag or body pillow. LOL Wrong site to guilt/health bait meat eaters. Try the faggots at IT

Yes. Early grave please. Rare.

700,000 people having a heart attack is still a drop in the bucket and these people live unhealthy lifestyles with poor diets and no exercise, its not meat thats causing it. also good and evil is just a concept made up by humans there is no such thing as something thats objectively moral or imoral, if you feel its unethical to eat meat thats your own personal chose, your opinon of whats imoral or not doesnt mean shit

700 thousand people is a drop in the bucket? Well...

You said the chance of getting these diseases are low though, that is why i posted these numbers.

"also good and evil is just a concept made up by humans there is no such thing as something thats objectively moral or imoral, if you feel its unethical to eat meat thats your own personal chose, your opinon of whats imoral or not doesnt mean shit"

Oh so rapin- excuse me; artificially inseminating animals, enslaving them and torturing them to death is somehow ethical because morality is "subjective"? Interesting indeed, i guess females we judge here are not degenerate or corrupted aswell, given that morality is subjective.

Our bullies can justify their actions aswell, bullying incels is not evil because morality is "subjective".

Good goy. Did vegan fag guilt tripped you into a murderless and meatless utopia? You fucking bitches? You making loot? Is your life fulfilling? No you rot on an incel forum with the rest of us, and you're concerned with health. :forcedsmile: And even think we rotters care about making it to 80 with our beta buxxed hag or body pillow. LOL Wrong site to guilt/health bait meat eaters. Try the faggots at IT

Yes good goy, i should be cutting myself to death while acting like an emo because i am an incel. What a reasonable path to take, indeed.

Lol

People who are not concerned about their health shouldn't even post on this thread in the first place

No that is nonsense. Carnivores can't get atherosclerosis and have different teeth & stomatch acid. We started eating meat because it was a good calorie source and calories are necessary for survival
We have cooked our meat since homoerectus. Which explains teeth and stomach acid. Plaque builds up because of inflammation. People on a 0 carb diet cholesterol numbers drop dramatically. Agriculture is only 20,000 years old, we didn't evolve for it.

Yes good goy, i should be cutting myself to death while acting like an emo because i am an incel. What a reasonable path to take, indeed.
This but without sarcasm tbh

We have cooked our meat since homoerectus. Which explains teeth and stomach acid. Plaque builds up because of inflammation. People on a 0 carb diet cholesterol numbers drop dramatically. Agriculture is only 20,000 years old, we didn't evolve for it.
Our common ancestor was not a meat eater and we didn't evolve a lot since then. (Terms of optimal diet) We also have no desire to hunt as part of a biological drive. Kids who kill animals are at a greater risk to be serial killers and slaughterhouse workers can get PTSD from their work. All of this would never happen if humans fit in the omnivore stereotype It doesn't matter if it is caused by inflammation or cholesterol. 1. Because LDL cholesterol oxidized which causes inflammation anyway. 2. I clearly stated that true carnivores and omnivores can never get this disease unless you remove their thyropid gland. A dog does not get atherosclerosis normally. A monkey (The most similar animal to us,Rabbits, and other frugivores/herbivores will get it) And you can easily induce it to them by feeding them an atherogenic diet.

Last edited:
Our common ancestor was not a meat eater and we didn't evolve a lot since then. (Terms of optimal diet) We also have no desire to hunt as part of a biological drive. Kids who kill animals are at a greater risk to be serial killers
Only takes a few replys to fish out the retards.

Only takes a few replys to fish out the retards.
Interesting. So where is your desire to kill deers with your mighty claws? :)

Why can't my dog get atherosclerosis when I feed him meat. :(

Why am I not making my own vitamin c as a carnivore/omnivore

Are we all sick since birth because we can't make it like my dog?

Last edited:
700 thousand people is a drop in the bucket? Well...

You said the chance of getting these diseases are low though, that is why i posted these numbers.

"also good and evil is just a concept made up by humans there is no such thing as something thats objectively moral or imoral, if you feel its unethical to eat meat thats your own personal chose, your opinon of whats imoral or not doesnt mean shit"

Oh so rapin- excuse me; artificially inseminating animals, enslaving them and torturing them to death is somehow ethical because morality is "subjective"? Interesting indeed, i guess females we judge here are not degenerate or corrupted aswell, given that morality is subjective.

Our bullies can justify their actions aswell, bullying incels is not evil because morality is "subjective".
animals are inferior to humans

Just say "I don't care" and the ethics problem is theoretically solved

We are socially inferior towards Normies,Chads and Roasties though.

#plantscanfeeltoo :(

Sad-Sunflower-1024x640.jpg

I go to sleep now since it's 0:45am in Germanistan and I have school tomorrow

Cya

Can you link the peer review study for the cholesterol part?

Also you are aware that Trimethylamine-N-oxide causes heart diseases while sialic acid Neu5gc causes inflammation right?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4802459/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4299224/

Last edited:
while veganism is somewhat good, it does not fulfill the nutritional requirements a normal diet with meat does

while veganism is somewhat good, it does not fulfill the nutritional requirements a normal diet with meat does

Which nutrient is unique to consuming meat?

This doesnt mean we should harm them though, you are still not adressing my point about society though. If you think killing animals is alright because morality is subjective you need to accept that females and chads are justified in their degenerate behaviour, morality is subjective and you are a moral nihilist after all.

I would be a vegan, but it's just too much hard work. Main reason is that's it's totally fucked up what they do to animals.

Acts of unspeakable violence against innocent life.

This doesnt mean we should harm them though, you are still not adressing my point about society though. If you think killing animals is alright because morality is subjective you need to accept that females and chads are justified in their degenerate behaviour, morality is subjective and you are a moral nihilist after all.
i dont need to accept shit, im allowed to have double standards

The real reason @Popbob is against veganism is that Alphadestiny is a vegan/vegetarian.

@Maeror thank you for fighting the good fight
I wouldn't have the mental fortitude to sit here and debate this
So it really makes me happy that there are people who are willing to

The real reason @Popbob is against veganism is that Alphadestiny is a vegan/vegetarian.

Also lmao alphadestiny strikes again

it makes me great pleasure every time i take a nice bite of some juicy meat or slobber on some nice bacon that there are people out there who are offended from what people eat. Knowing that these sort of people get triggered, these vegans who also have annoying views that are stupid and pointless gives me a little bit of entertainment in my subhuman life.

There is no point in veganism, there is no point in being an environmentalist, there is no point in trying to be a feminist/ sjw " to try and make the world a better place", because we will all die some day ( thank fuck, i am waiting for this day when i cark it).

I dont understand why people spend so much time in their lives to pointless issues when there is things that the time could be better spent on.