Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My argument against the "you're not entitled to anything" bullshit

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
This gaslighting bullshit is used to make the target believe that they're not deserving of anything, saying that you're not deserving of anything that would make other people's lives inconvenient. So tell me this, if I am not entitled to anything because it would make other people's lives inconvenient, then why are they allowed to make my life inconvenient? Shouldn't they be forced to be my friends? Not doing so would make my life inconvenient and worse. They don't deserve to a live a life they want, that would be called "entitlement" , the world doesn't revolve around them, they need to think about people other than themselves :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelswhere:

Last edited:
It's the foids who are entitled, not us. They should just go for their looksmatch and everything would be fine, but they're just too arrogant and narcissistic.

The "you're not entitled to anything" argument normies say is actually true though. Its very hypocritical, but clearly true simply based on observations about society.

Look at it from a normie's perspective:
Attractive men and foids have inherent value, thus they are entitled to certain things in society. Ugly men have no inherent value, and are therefore entitled to nothing but suffering, loneliness, rejection, bullying, hatred, and death.

They are right in that you aren't entitled to anything. Its because you're ugly.
-Ugly men are not entitled to relationships: You will die alone unless you become a betacuck provider prostrate yourself for scraps of pussy and validation from someone who wishes you were dead
-Ugly men are not entitled to protection under the law: You will almost always lose in court, because a "jury of peers" are lookist normalfags. A woman can #metoo and 100% innocent incel just for bringing his ugly mug into the same room. If you get murdered by a chad, no one gives a FUCK.
-Ugly men are not entitled to happiness: In fact normies will go out of their way to wring out every ounce of it you may acquire, like water from a wet towel.

Our society is blatantly favoring some over others. Western countries claim to forego the class system, but in reality the dominance of the noble or wealthy class simply becomes the dominance of the attractive one. One hierarchy simply takes precedence over another. If you're ugly, ITS OVER. Society expects you to SLAVE UNTIL YOU DIE to keep the gears spinning, with NOTHING IN RETURN because UGLY MALES HAVE NO VALUE IN SOCIETY AND ARE THEREFORE NOT ENTITLED TO ITS PROTECTIONS.

The only answER is to strike back at society itself. Normies are right we are not entitled to anything, but we can show them they shouldn't be too entitled about life either... :feelshmm:

This gaslighting bullshit is used to make the target believe that they're not deserving of anything, saying that you're not deserving of anything that would make other people's lives inconvenient. So tell me this, if I am not entitled to anything because it would make other people's lives inconvenient, then why are they allowed to make my life inconvenient? Shouldn't they be forced to be my friends? Not doing so would make my life inconvenient and worse. They don't deserve to a live a life they want, that would be called "entitlement" , the world doesn't revolve around them, they need to think about people other than themselves :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelswhere:

The same whores would never go to a homeless person and say "Youre not entitled to a home you disgusting loser". But for some reason, when it comes to distribution of sexual income, they wish to employ a different standard.

You're not entitled to anything is such a dumb self evident statement that gaslights incels and doesn't affect anyone else.
So chad isn't entitled to anything?
Well he doesn't care, he gets what he wants.

What is it supposed to entice? Oh wow thanks for the notice, let me reflect on myself and become less ugly :feelsseriously:

I mean humans are social animals, we literally go insane in solitary confinement. It's totally natural to feel upset or depressed if you've never experienced affection or intimacy. IT just views incels as a monolith of fat neckbeards who call every woman they see a whore. it's a pretty big generalization and it overlooks all the individual factors in our personal lives that leads each of us to post here. for me that's being an autistic, unattractive and undesirable loser with no social skills. even if "improving your personality" was the most important thing it's not that easy when you have multiple diagnosed mental illnesses and spent your entire early life being isolated, bullied and treated like an outcast. there's just so many factors to having a likable personality beyond "being a nice person" and it feels impossible to live up to when you're a depressed social reject. this is a pretty constant source of self loathing for me. almost everyone would feel misanthropic in that type of situation

Last edited:
The "you're not entitled to anything" argument normies say is actually true though. Its very hypocritical, but clearly true simply based on observations about society.

Attractive men and foids have inherent value, thus they are entitled to certain things in society. Ugly men have no inherent value, and are therefore entitled to nothing but suffering, loneliness, rejection, bullying, hatred, and death.

They are right in that you aren't entitled to anything. Its because you're ugly.
-Ugly men are not entitled to relationships: You will die alone unless you become a betacuck provider prostrate yourself for scraps of pussy and validation from someone who wishes you were dead
-Ugly men are not entitled to protection under the law: You will almost always lose in court, because a "jury of peers" are lookist normalfags. A woman can #metoo and 100% innocent incel just for bringing his ugly mug into the same room. If you get murdered by a chad, no one gives a FUCK.
-Ugly men are not entitled to happiness: In fact normies will go out of their way to wring out every ounce of it you may acquire, like water from a wet towel.

Our society is blatantly favoring some over others. Western countries claim to forego the class system, but in reality the dominance of the noble or wealthy class simply becomes the dominance of the attractive one. One hierarchy simply takes precedence over another. If you're ugly, ITS OVER. Society expects you to SLAVE UNTIL YOU DIE to keep the gears spinning, with NOTHING IN RETURN because UGLY MALES HAVE NO VALUE IN SOCIETY AND ARE THEREFORE NOT ENTITLED TO ITS PROTECTIONS.

The only answER is to strike back at society itself. Normies are right we are not entitled to anything, but we can show them they shouldn't be too entitled about life either... :feelshmm:
Brutally high IQ. It’s sad realizing that ugly men LITERALLY have no inherent value, as we are genetics that little to no woman wants to reproduce with. I feel like most people would have a hard time accepting this and admitting it, as they would be admitting that genetics/looks is inherently high value.

Brutally high IQ. It’s sad realizing that ugly men LITERALLY have no inherent value, as we are genetics that little to no woman wants to reproduce with. I feel like most people would have a hard time accepting this and admitting it, as they would be admitting that genetics/looks is inherently high value.
Ugly men are just tools. Normies see no difference between us and an appliance like a washing machine or coffee machine. In fact, we are even below that, we actively disgust them.

I dislike when people throw that argument

“You’re not entitled to anything. But I’m entitled to say this retarded statement to you”

brutal as fuck

technically even chads and foids aren't "entitled" to anything, they just happen to get things as a result of their sexual power.

"Entitlements" do not exist at all. They are figments of the imagination.

that logic is so retarded