Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my Arab classmate who all the girls were into.

• Thread starter Whiteferociousboy
  • Start date
The fact of the matter is I have seen sufficient proof you’re an infiltrating troon and am hostile to you for that reason
you love spreading rumors and lies.

if i was really interested in going to another country for pussy then i would but im ascending with my blue eyed cute cousin in the future by arranged marriage so no german girls for me

let's give this thread some bump

@royceverlo had very good race threads and the same applies to @IceStorm
both now are banned, no more funny entertaining race threads
Of course you think his threads were good

Why mods would let a faggot/troon who self describes himself as feminine boy on this site I will never understand.
Can we ban this faggot/Jew/troll already.
I don't think this forum benefits from his constant cuck fetish posts and he most likely is a faggot/troon

Why mods would let a faggot/troon who self describes himself as feminine boy on this site I will never understand.
I don't think this forum benefits from his constant cuck fetish posts and he most likely is a faggot/troon
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Same niggas that ruined 4chan coming here

because the name has no sexual meaning.
The mods know my description and that's why they know who I am.

The requirement to be a mod is to be a fakecel fed, not have at least 70 IQ.

Faggot, you made a thread talking about some Chaddam friend of yours and made it a point to state most Germans did not get as much attention as this guy.

Most guys don’t get as much attention as Chads, water is wet. But when you go out of your way to state more than once:

It’s very obvious this is a cuck fetish thread
I think he is a sand nigger larping as a white. Sand Niggers have massive inferiority complex towards White men hence they are constantly trying to prove how much more manly they are than whites(they are not).

i had a low inhib mtn turk classmate who had very good social skills and had multiple gfs. People underestimate the importance having a huge social circle makes

i had a low inhib mtn turk classmate who had very good social skills and had multiple gfs. People underestimate the importance having a huge social circle makes
based german incel!
Turks are a danger to the European seed

jennifer cornelys has thick eyebrows.
I think that makes her extremely attractive combined with her eyes.

jennifer cornelys has thick eyebrows.
I think that makes her extremely attractive combined with her eyes.

water the more i stare at it GIF