Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My anus burns

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
And I didn't put anything into it, also I washed it. Over.

Haemorrhoids are nothing to fuck with, nothing worse then trying to squeeze shit out of you and having your ass feel like someone dragged concertina wire through it :feelscry:

Instead of making shit jokes I'll say that maybe it was because you washed it?

No, it burned even before it. Actually I had a nap since 3 pm today until 6 pm and when I woke up it started to burn. My body literally is telling me to off myself.

shouldn't of gotten raped like a faggot

No, it burned even before it. Actually I had a nap since 3 pm today until 6 pm and when I woke up it started to burn. My body literally is telling me to off myself.
You may want to get it checked then

Haemorrhoids are nothing to fuck with, nothing worse then trying to squeeze shit out of you and having your ass feel like someone dragged concertina wire through it :feelscry:
How to man up and go to doctor if you suspect that you might suffer from hemorrhoids. Just thinking about some fucking foid inspecting my asshole makes me want to die tbh.

This thread is not gay at all

How to man up and go to doctor if you suspect that you might suffer from hemorrhoids.
I just bought the anti hem medicinal fat and kept using it until it vanished, so you don't need to man up :feelsEhh:
It doesn't have anything to do with not washing your ass, it has more to do with constantly sitting all day long.

I just bought the anti hem medicinal fat and kept using it until it vanished, so you don't need to man up :feelsEhh:
Gonna check it out, thanks alot man.