Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My anti incel subreddit reviews

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
R/Justneckbeardthings
Technically not anti incel, but they call anyone who watches anime or is ugly a "neckbeard" They are subhuman copers trying to make themselves feel better.
PicsArt 04 27 100738

*Faggots make fun of "neckbeard" I roast them
Rating 4/10

R/IdiotTears
A splinter sub that formed when inceltears split. Absolutely dead. Without Brazilian cuckma to post there is no content. Nothing to see here.
Rating: 2/10

R/IncelTear
Why does the name make it seem like a man with severe brain damage created this sub? Because that's exactly what happened. The official sub of the legendary trucel Braziliancuckma.

PicsArt 04 27 101229

*Look at that, yours truly has been posted
Rating: 5/10

neckbeard sub is full of hypocritical losers and IT is bullies

Sigma is a joke

:soy: :feels:

Reddit is literally unusable for a shitposter. And cucked admins perm ban my alts from the site :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Attachments

• 1588070958437.png
    1588070958437.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Stop using Reddit, it's useless.

Shitposting is a good cope, and it's not as entertaining if you're not triggering normies. Over for dramacels/instigatorcels

Zucc land is even worse, I made a FB once and got banned after literally 1 anti-faggotry comment. I didn't even write anything, it was just a picture :feelsclown:

Shitposting is a good cope, and it's not as entertaining if you're not triggering normies. Over for dramacels/instigatorcels

Zucc land is even worse, I made a FB once and got banned after literally 1 anti-faggotry comment. I didn't even write anything, it was just a picture :feelsclown:
Normie platforms.

Tbh justneckbeardthigns is a bully subreddit, but no one cares because they mock ugly guys

Now review FDS