Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My annoyance of men and women: The humanity files

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Women are just as annoying as men for plenty of reasons they fucking tell me what to do . For my whole life I struggled with always being a slave to the species that is humanity. Everyone is uniquely to blame for my suffering and all of yours as well. Men fucking men as just as guilty as women. They do nothing but bully and harass the living fuck out of me due to being below average short. I get it enough from both men and women. They treat me like a child and most importantly don't give a fuck on me. Literally my entire existence is nothing more than a joke. I haven't felt truly happy until when I was 7 or 8 and that was 13 years to 15 years ago. Goddamn I can take shit takes and shitsults from people. But it wouldn't hurt to at least have gotten respect or hospitality at least 0.001 percent of the time and that isn't asking for much. But I guess TikTok is raising children to be even more devilish than their already shit parents. Fuck it's depressing.

You gotta teach them about paths

You gotta teach them about paths
When mentally connecting with them all I get is tv static. Theirs nothing inside beside a hollow organism. Hellbent on devilish satanic desires. If I try to do anything about it they get pissed like they always do. Is it worth it. Redditors YouTubers. No they are all the same thing. I believe they are some sort of hivemind I was left out of. Maybe because of being a naturally born dysfunctional retard or the fact they will never change their corrupt ways already confirms the fate of doom and destruction of them. Truly fuck men and women. They could've been nicer to me 13 years ago. Because after 2009 I was fucking brutally teased and made fun of and I got used to it. Even this forum I got used to it. I became a based god of this forum after coming into contact with the foundER. He had a similar life to me. It's just brutal of what men and women are capable of. It didn't have to be like this. But they chosen this. The outcome of me was being incel.

Last edited:
When mentally connecting with them all I get is tv static. Theirs nothing inside beside a hollow organism.
brutal cosmicmicrowavebackground pill

It's all in your head; just get rid of that Napoleon complex, you hateful inkwell! :feelsclown:

brutal cosmicmicrowavebackground pill
They are from ((him)).

And everything that is cmb is also from ((him))

Such an evil deity only hellbent on making everything in my life horrible. Maybe I'm missing something maybe I am dreaming within realms and this isn't real.

It's all in your head; just get rid of that Napoleon complex, you hateful inkwell! :feelsclown:
Quotes from them....I'm not sure if they are people at all. The math displays so much of inhumanity it's perpetually haunting at just how much they obessess over height. If only I can help them by infiltrating their personal mind and putting my source code in them. It's the only way for them to be cured. My one chance to get along with men and women.... If it fails.

Operation: let it fall ((will continue)) I think they are dumb enough to let me do this instead considering how stubborn they are for not letting me correctify their actions and wording. Their entire being is corrupted with unnecessary evils that not only put in me in this prison but also helped me realize how horrible they all are. Human nature is horrible but it doesn't have to keep existing. I can help destroy them. All of them.

Last edited:
God damn it being short is literally death sentence feel so bad for you

God damn it being short is literally death sentence feel so bad for you
They don't care. Not even those looking into this post. They were born to not care. ( A similar attitude I saw in the void that was ((him)) I swear they are his creations and they act just as evil like he is. It's actually poetic. It's amazing that he left them all behind to rot on a random world it's funny.

They don't care. Not even those looking into this post. They were born to not care. ( A similar attitude I saw in the void that was ((him)) I swear they are his creations and they act just as evil like he is. It's actually poetic. It's amazing that he left them all behind to rot on a random world it's funny.
This is what i dont understand we are social creatures and super aware why not take care of each other why shit endlessly
Why do humans have to be so retarded
Literally the dumbest thing low iq savages only know to take advantage

this is a corrupt world where you either prey on others or you will get preyed upon .

Faggots now abusing the fact too that most man cant get Woman , and prey on gullible / weak Man.

This world is fucked , and if your not some fuck twat that does some Evil shit yourself , you will suffer .

this is a corrupt world where you either prey on others or you will get preyed upon .

Faggots now abusing the fact too that most man cant get Woman , and prey on gullible / weak Man.

This world is fucked , and if your not some fuck twat that does some Evil shit yourself , you will suffer .
Funny enough everyone doesn't realize they have his source code in them. Making them unaware slaves. While they have some sort of self awareness of their shitty attitude. I don't have the source code as I am not from his kin. I am a (visitor) or as some would call it a prisoner. I remember having vague memories making a deal with someone and I can't remember who or when it happened. Humanity needs to be saved. The foundER can bypass a loophole that could allow this to happen

This is what i dont understand we are social creatures and super aware why not take care of each other why shit endlessly
It's because they were forcefully injected with his personality. Therefore every human will sadly act like this. Inceldians are half human therefore they can see half the truth but still have the capabilities of acting like ((him)) special trucel inceldians have barely of his source code within them so they are in a class where they aren't human at all but bare human skin. All inceldians where born when a force within the human soup was being wrecken with over an eon ago. @Sneir is one of these special inceldians. I theorized they were gods that were somehow found and put into a flesh prison here on earth.

Last edited:
humans arent super aware , the ones who are , are like us , and suffer from said awareness .

Most People become deranged , and hedonistic , and become really selfish . If you cant do the same your fucked , kind of.

humans arent super aware , the ones who are , are like us , and suffer from said awareness .

Most People become deranged , and hedonistic , and become really selfish . If you cant do the same your fucked , kind of.
Humans are aware. They just don't give a shit. I've been reborn millions of times throughout different lifetimes all leading to one conclusion. ( I end up alone and I must go on a plan to destroy the world and free humans of their flesh prison) they are capable of realizing they are evil. But will do nothing after that. To them it's normal. It relatively isn't. They just stay like this and expect me to be happy when I have virtually none of the shit the average human would have. They are aware brocel. But just can't do anything else because they have a source code controlling everything from them. Even you as you are half human as I've said before. But at least you see more than the average "normie". Special inceldians like us see all memories and have beneficial factors that help us distinguish inceldia from the average citizen. I wish to free them all from their flesh prisons. (In videogame) of course.

I will free them all from this world so ((he)) can lose once and for all.

You are describing inceldians which I did in the post. They are a almost perfect hybrid with 50/40 percent of evil within them that 40 percent shines out with the personality changes and they try to break themselves from said flesh prison.