Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My anger towards women diminishes...

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I could get so angry looking at women just passing me by while I am on the street, young or old, fat or ugly, pretty or odd, it didn't matter. It came to a point that I had to hold myself back from having a breakdown because I knew that these people don't see me as human.

The more I self reflect, the more this feeling diminishes. They don't see me as human because I am not human. It seems silly to be angry with them for never choosing me when I wouldn't wish myself upon my worst enemy.

My flaws are endless and my postive qualities nonexistent. How the FUCK can I blame ANY FOID for not wanting to be with me. I don't even want to be with me, let alone a woman that has shit to do and a life to live. No one should EVER spend a single picosecond of their limited lives on me. It's just a waste.

"Muh patriarchy" wouldn't save me, there is no deus ex machina that could ever redeem the vaporised sticky soda stain on the supermarket floor that is me.

I don't deserve anyone's attention, care or love.

I had to hold myself back from having a breakdown because I knew that these people don't see me as human.
very relatable:cryfeels:

I don't deserve anyone's attention, care or love.
dont blame yourself for the shitty way normfags treat you man

You get more depressed and less angry as you get older

They don't see me as human because I am not human
This is really hard to read brocel. I'm not going to throw bluepilled platitudes at you, but I hope you can escape this way of thinking. You will not live a very good life if this is how you view yourself :feelsbadman:

unending hatred every day, they do not deserve what they have and they don't even shoulder the burden of a guilty conscience because they are too stupid to realize what they are doing, this thought is stuck in my head every day and it fills me with nothing but bitterness and rage and hate

they do not deserve what they have and they don't even shoulder the burden of a guilty conscience because they are too stupid to realize what they are doing
The thing is that you wouldn't do anything different if you were them and imo that's okay, why should they?

@Ron.Belgrade you made kay permban himself and you should be ashamed

unending hatred every day, they do not deserve what they have and they don't even shoulder the burden of a guilty conscience because they are too stupid to realize what they are doing, this thought is stuck in my head every day and it fills me with nothing but bitterness and rage and hate

my anger towards foids increases

The thing is that you wouldn't do anything different if you were them and imo that's okay, why should they?
I would do things differently. Well, since I don't believe in free will I wouldn't, if I was them I would act exactly like they do, but if I, as I am now, was in a position of power on the dating market like these women are, I would not act like them. I might be lazy, emotionally unstable, unreliable and sometimes cowardly, but I do have a moral backbone. When I was like 12 and thought women were discriminated against in STEM I would have been willing to support equal opportunities for them even if that would have cost me my own position in the field. So no, I can not relate and feel no desire to forgive them.

I would do things differently. Well, since I don't believe in free will I wouldn't, if I was them I would act exactly like they do, but if I, as I am now, was in a position of power on the dating market like these women are, I would not act like them. I might be lazy, emotionally unstable, unreliable and sometimes cowardly, but I do have a moral backbone. When I was like 12 and thought women were discriminated against in STEM I would have been willing to support equal opportunities for them even if that would have cost me my own position in the field. So no, I can not relate and feel no desire to forgive them.
I doubt that if you had their power you would settle for someone that is lesser in any metric. It has nothing to do with having a moral backbone or not.

They are npcs with no soul so it doesn't matter, no point in getting angered by some flesh robot. I'm comfortable being a loner i've been like that for entire life yeah getting sex would be nice but it won't happen no matter what.

it gets bigger 4 me

I doubt that if you had their power you would settle for someone that is lesser in any metric. It has nothing to do with having a moral backbone or not.
There is a world more to what I accuse women of than picking someone above their looks-match. And even that claim is probably not true, after actually having had sex I don't think I would pick my partner primarily by how they look, neither now nor if the positions were reversed.