Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My AmA thread on reddit

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Girls literaly have threesomes at my school

Worse than that. Believe me. You just don't know about it.
Yup. Sorority girls have admitted to having full-blown orgies and gang bangs at my school. If they openly talk about it with no shame imagine what other shit they do that only their inner circles know about.

That's one thing that honestly pisses me off with regards to reddit and incels. They refuse to accept your looks as to why you're incel. Real reason? Being short and or ugly (read: not chad) is enough. You can't become more incel with other factors.
It's fucking awful. They literally scramble to find any and all excuses to dismiss physical looks as a reason for inceldom. EVERYONE has standards towards what they deem physically attractive. Of course it'll vary from person to person but the point is, they actively reject or accept people for their looks all the time, even in friend groups and social circles. Looks alone tell a story. They refuse to believe in lookism or the halo effect.

Incel: Provides facts, uses science, logic and common sense to prove their point

Normies: "I know a fat guy who gets laid inkwell therefore you are wrong"

Dude you're 16 its really not helping us.
Your points are still valid, I just wish you were at least 18. The older the better.

>16 year old

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

too easy for them to dismiss it by saying "oh but most kids are still virgins at 16" or some shit like that.

Those mindless drones keep making shit up and accusing you of all sorts of things

I actually bothered to read that entire thread. You're really not helping us.

To any future member that may engage in such a manner with normies, if you won't be supplying Scientific Data/Tinder Experiments/Compilations or Videos to highlight the truth of the blackpill, but resort to pure autism such as:

Then kindly refrain from making these threads.

Now these braindead drones will return to their lives with the false narrative that every Incel is a 16 year old teen whom has mentally led himself to believe he shall remain alone for life.

Lol

I have a serious question for you inkels. Why would a young, healthy male be obsessed with sex, that which he has failed to get?

cope tbh ive seen your face
Brutal.
I actually bothered to read that entire thread. You're really not helping us.

To any future member that may engage in such a manner with normies, if you won't be supplying Scientific Data/Tinder Experiments/Compilations or Videos to highlight the truth of the blackpill, but resort to pure autism such as:

Then kindly refrain from making these threads.

Now these braindead drones will return to their lives with the false narrative that every Incel is a 16 year old teen whom has mentally led himself to believe he shall remain alone for life.
Don't care about if I'm helping you or not

Last edited:
Yup. Sorority girls have admitted to having full-blown orgies and gang bangs at my school. If they openly talk about it with no shame imagine what other shit they do that only their inner circles know about.

It's fucking awful. They literally scramble to find any and all excuses to dismiss physical looks as a reason for inceldom. EVERYONE has standards towards what they deem physically attractive. Of course it'll vary from person to person but the point is, they actively reject or accept people for their looks all the time, even in friend groups and social circles. Looks alone tell a story. They refuse to believe in lookism or the halo effect.
Worse than that. Believe me. You just don't know about it.

Reddit is filled with virgins but not incels. What the fuck do you expect to learn from them?
I've heard that 3 girls had group sex with 2 chadlites in college :worryfeels:

I've heard that 3 girls had group sex with 2 chadlites in college :worryfeels:
College is such suifuel tbh. It's one massive brag post except I can't just log off and shut it off when it triggers me. I haven't really progressed towards anything in terms of climbing the social ladder or even hitting key milestones. Normies talk about how college is supposed to be the best years of your life before real life starts and vacations are over. Studymaxxing while everyone's getting the full experience, it's truly over. What is there to look forward to past college? Wageslavemaxxing :feelsrope:

College is such suifuel tbh. It's one massive brag post except I can't just log off and shut it off when it triggers me. I haven't really progressed towards anything in terms of climbing the social ladder or even hitting key milestones. Normies talk about how college is supposed to be the best years of your life before real life starts and vacations are over. Studymaxxing while everyone's getting the full experience, it's truly over. What is there to look forward to past college? Wageslavemaxxing :feelsrope:
Studymaxxing just to get mogged by nepotism and connections

I've heard so many sex stories in college it's not even funny :feelsseriously:

273 comments? My thread back then didnt got any attention :angry: