Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My AmA thread on reddit

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
lol'd at

"Dude, you’re 16. I know it’s hard to believe, but most kids are still virgins at that age, and some of the people who brag about all the sex they’re having are lying.

I’m not much older, at 21, and out of my grade of about a hundred people you could’ve counted the number of kids who’d had sex on one hand by the time we left. The cool kids were still figuring out how to acquire nudes.

I’m still a virgin, but I don’t much care. Self-actualization and emotional fulfillment don’t lie between a pair of legs. Basing your identity on the amount of sex you’re getting, especially at your age, runs the risk of turning you into a hollow, unhappy individual who can only find value in hedonism and meaningless pleasure that can quickly turn stale.

There’s far more to life than biological imperatives. Focus on developing as a person before you worry about wetting your dick."

brutal zero updoot pill. the world is not ready.

lol'd at

"Dude, you’re 16. I know it’s hard to believe, but most kids are still virgins at that age, and some of the people who brag about all the sex they’re having are lying.

I’m not much older, at 21, and out of my grade of about a hundred people you could’ve counted the number of kids who’d had sex on one hand by the time we left. The cool kids were still figuring out how to acquire nudes.

I’m still a virgin, but I don’t much care. Self-actualization and emotional fulfillment don’t lie between a pair of legs. Basing your identity on the amount of sex you’re getting, especially at your age, runs the risk of turning you into a hollow, unhappy individual who can only find value in hedonism and meaningless pleasure that can quickly turn stale.

There’s far more to life than biological imperatives. Focus on developing as a person before you worry about wetting your dick."
He admitted he "fits the description of an incel"
lol'd at

People are coping hard there about being virgin but not inkwell. All this crap about school being more important. Do they seriously mean to say they'd rather be good at chemistry than be desired by the opposite sex?! Either delusional cope or lying

Im surprised this didn't get removed instantly.

JFL at that cuck justifying for several paragraphs on being a virgin

Yikerinos found the inkwel, ICBMs have been sent to your location.
Goddamn incel piece of shit kys.

>The majority of 16 year olds are virgins lol
The mother of all copes JFL

Holy shit, absolute ragefuel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Your answers are great tho :feelsokman:

Holy shit, absolute ragefuel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Your answers are great tho :feelsokman:
Thanks brother:feelsYall:
Men, yes. Women, no.
JFL at the manlet admitting he "took advantage" of women and said it was the only way he could get pussy

based and not deleted

Blackpill set me free, I can't comprehend how people are so lowIQ.

What unsurprising cancerous replies.

lol'd at

I’m 16, and christ I have the incredible misfortune of being surrounded with sex havers. My “friend” fucked a fat noodlewhore at 14, my other “friend” got laid with his kike gf at age of 15. There’s this funny polish dude, fucked another fat hapa whore at 14. Also aforementioned kike got fucked AT THE AGE OF 12. Claiming that teens don’t have sex is massive cope.

I’m 16, and christ I have the incredible misfortune of being surrounded with sex havers. My “friend” fucked a fat noodlewhore at 14, my other “friend” got laid with his kike gf at age of 15. There’s this funny polish dude, fucked another fat hapa whore at 14. Also aforementioned kike got fucked AT THE AGE OF 12. Claiming that teens don’t have sex is massive cope.
Girls literaly have threesomes at my school

Same here. Even if I could get into the action (of course, tis an impossibility, for I am incel) it’s still degenerate.

I remember overhearing about this girl in my class (15) went with 4 chadlites from the year above. Wanking 2 off while being spit-roasted.
Then I heard her in art class saying to her friend that her boyfriend put it up her bum and it felt nice.

It's another world for me then and now. :horror:

They are fucking stupid it's actually cute in a way. It's like talking to children.

I feel bad for <20 yo already here. On one hand, I think <20 are the only ones witha slight remote chance of some weird late puberty miracle that pushes them out of inceldom, but on the other hand, the fact they're here means their genetic is quite fucked that they discoveref the vast world of the blackpill to cope with their young.lifes.

Soys are just mocking, insulting and gaslighting you as usual. You handled those retards well, but they ultimately can not be reasoned with. Still, interesting experiment brocel.

Yikes.
Just stop being an incel you misogynist and respect women. It's THAT easy.

Edit: Holy Crap juice. Thank you for the Gold kind citizen of the internet

Edit 2: Hot damn. Another gold? I'm gonna celebrate this day with soy milk. Sweet Jesus. Thank you amazing person

LMAO @ I got some bad news for you boyo. :feelshehe:

Even people who are short and ugly manage to reproduce, which is why we still have short and ugly people.

Yeah because they have a vagina. JESUS FUCK DUDE.

Even people who are short and ugly manage to reproduce, which is why we still have short and ugly people.

Yeah because they have a vagina. JESUS FUCK DUDE.
Normoids are so stupid.

I'm surprised you had the patience there. Didn't you try before and it was deleted right away?

Anyways, it'd kinda hilarious how the NPCs respond with the same old shit and I want to treat like a bingo drinking game. First post in was the typical "virgin but not inkwell and okay with that" soy shit and I knew exactly what to expect as I scrolled down. :feelshaha:

I'm surprised you had the patience there. Didn't you try before and it was deleted right away?

Anyways, it'd kinda hilarious how the NPCs respond with the same old shit and I want to treat like a bingo drinking game. First post in was the typical "virgin but not inkwell and okay with that" soy shit and I knew exactly what to expect as I scrolled down. :feelshaha:
Nah, first time. I was just bored

It's literal public data that average age to lose virginity is between 17 - 19 for most countries. Chances are it's lower because of inaccurate reporing/outdated data. JFL at soids.

Also they ALWAYS try and debunk youngcels by saying all their friends are virgins too. THAT IS LITERALLY THE DEFINITION YOU FUCKING CUCK.

Soys are just mocking, insulting and gaslighting you as usual. You handled those retards well, but they ultimately can not be reasoned with. Still, interesting experiment brocel.

It's a lost cause man. They're all copers. Too many of them are incels in denial, probably gonna end up on this forum at some point in time. Way too many blue-pilled responses in that thread. They keep asking what the "real reason" for your inceldom is. A few mentioned, lack of confidence and hate for women, and a problem with your "personality". JFL. Redditors are fucking stupid. You are not born hating women, the experiences and interactions with them throughout your life is what causes you to despise them (I know not all of you do, I don't want to overgeneralize). Also, attraction and confidence are both directly related. Someone who is tall and attractive is going to be confident more easily and naturally. If you have to physically "force" yourself to be confident or change your mindset you're probably not all that attractive. Chad does not have to change his mindset. His runs on autopilot.

It's a lost cause man. They're all copers. Too many of them are incels in denial, probably gonna end up on this forum at some point in time. Way too many blue-pilled responses in that thread. They keep asking what the "real reason" for your inceldom is. A few mentioned, lack of confidence and hate for women, and a problem with your "personality". JFL. Redditors are fucking stupid. You are not born hating women, the experiences and interactions with them throughout your life is what causes you to despise them (I know not all of you do, I don't want to overgeneralize). Also, attraction and confidence are both directly related. Someone who is tall and attractive is going to be confident more easily and naturally. If you have to physically "force" yourself to be confident or change your mindset you're probably not all that attractive. Chad does not have to change his mindset. His runs on autopilot.
Well said bro. It's not hard to understand, bluepillers are lowIQ

That's one thing that honestly pisses me off with regards to reddit and incels. They refuse to accept your looks as to why you're incel. Real reason? Being short and or ugly (read: not chad) is enough. You can't become more incel with other factors.

That's one thing that honestly pisses me off with regards to reddit and incels. They refuse to accept your looks as to why you're incel. Real reason? Being short and or ugly (read: not chad) is enough. You can't become more incel with other factors.
So simple, yet so hard for them to understand.

Soypilled comments

Worse than that. Believe me. You just don't know about it.

Reddit is filled with virgins but not incels. What the fuck do you expect to learn from them?
IK bro, thats what has been confirmed though.

Nothing, I was just bored

oh the so called virgin but not incels :feelskek: