Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My alcoholic neighbor is singing, playing drums & blasting music

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★★
I come home from wage slaving, barely get to do shit with my free time and have to go to bed soon and this is how God repays me?

I’m so fucking tired of this bullshit man, I fucking hate alcoholics they’re worse than NIGGERS!

Brutal, I already get angry when my neighbor starts drilling and hammering at 2PM because I fucked up my NEET sleeping schedule. I'd probably go insane if I was in your shoes. Hope it gets better for you.

Man I'm an alcoholic but I'm considerate. Try not to judge us all as one and the same. But yes that sounds shitty as hell.

Brutal, I already get angry when my neighbor starts drilling and hammering at 2PM because I fucked up my NEET sleeping schedule. I'd probably go insane if I was in your shoes. Hope it gets better for you.
How the fuck do you still NEET bro, I dropped out of school and neeted for like 3 years and I felt like a complete total piece of shit loser burned out on all copes but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy it at the same time.

I’m so tired from having to go to American public school like my entire life waking up early just to get shit on by my peers, fuck that.

Now I’m in the real world with no real skills but at least I work with my parents.

Man I'm an alcoholic but I'm considerate. Try not to judge us all as one and the same. But yes that sounds shitty as hell.
Yeah I was harsh but I swear if I could sneak up on her and record a vocaloo you’d want to slit her throat and put an end to her charade asap

Yeah I was harsh but I swear if I could sneak up on her and record a vocaloo you’d want to slit her throat and put an end to her charade asap
Lol, no doubt. The mindless ones can be beyond awful.

How the fuck do you still NEET bro, I dropped out of school and neeted for like 3 years and I felt like a complete total piece of shit loser burned out on all copes but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy it at the same time.

I’m so tired from having to go to American public school like my entire life waking up early just to get shit on by my peers, fuck that.

Now I’m in the real world with no real skills but at least I work with my parents.
That's pretty much how I feel but the alternative is the shittiest job possible with hardly any increase in how much money I'd make.

That's pretty much how I feel but the alternative is the shittiest job possible with hardly any increase in how much money I'd make.
That's where I'm at with my neetdom. There's an insane amount of effort required for barely improved lifestyle options.

I make decent money now but I’m terrible at money managing, I have zero plans for the future so I’m always buying a lot of small stupid shit.

I honestly don’t want to be a hikikimorri

But with the way the economy is there’s barely any options.

my neighbors are home owners now so they can do whatever they want inside their fences.
back when i was a renter, any kind of noise and i go batshit crazy almost instantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back