Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My advice to high inhib cels

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I used to be high inhib so this is what I realized.
You value yourself too much. That's why you are afraid.
Stop valuing yourself, people have made it clear you don't have value, haven't they?

So why are you still afraid?
It's already over so you are just preventing yourself from doing what you want by giving yourself value

If something happens to me, then noone cares. So why should I care?
full

Im pretty high inhib ngl.

Those inferior humanimals no respect me, otherkin man of culture

Torurkia

"caring" about myself gives me purpose

You have 25000 posts on an incel forum. I doubt you are out being low inhib jfl

Stop valuing yourself
I dont know what are you talking about. I hate myself.
Its just that i am socially retarded and social interactions make me very anxious.

I dont know what are you talking about. I hate myself.
Its just that i am socially retarded and social interactions make me very anxious.
Because you are afraid of what people think of you. If you didn't value yourself, you wouldn't care about such things

I know i'm an useless piece of shit but i'm still high inhib i don't know what to do tbh

Dont care at all

Bad advice. You actually do have a lot to lose. You can go from an invisible sexless worker drone to an absolute laughing stock sperg. Better advice is to non-ironically go to the gym and/or MMA. Knowing that you can beat the shit out of normies who try to mock you automatically makes you lowinhib.

Stop valuing yourself, people have made it clear you don't have value, haven't they?

It's already over so you are just preventing yourself from doing what you want by giving yourself value

full
Why I’m dedicated to steroid gym maxing. Either die or ascend.

full

Low IQ

People with the biggest egos are the most extroverted.

High IQ philosophical post but high inhibition is subconscious and it's extermley difficult to control your subconscious mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back