Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My advice to friendless incels who want friends

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
While i have very few friends now, and zero friends as a child, I was somehow able to have several friends in my 20s.

1) Focus on just getting one friend who has lots of friends. Yes I know I see the irony, but if you can secure a friend who has a huge social circle then you have a much better chance of becoming friends with some of them. Be flexible and open minded, you will have to be ok with doing activities they like and not necessarily activities you enjoy. If you’re fortunate you will have some things in common.

2) get a job with a lot of people your age that work there.Just focus on being friends with one or two guys and go from there. The ideal environment is one that has minimal supervision and plenty of time for you to bs and get to know each other. I remember how I first made a lot of friends at an old job is that I befriended a popular guy and used my sense of humor to jester maxx to get him to be my friend.

these are my best advices. Beware they won’t work for everyone. Some of you are just too ugly and too autistic for anyone to ever want to be around you.

best of luck!

PS: YOU must be the one to main the friendship. Once it is formed, you take the initiative to invite him places. And dont ignore phone calls or texts. One 1 or 2 attempts will be made to contact you before they give up on you and forget you existed.

I will keep it in mind

It's mostly over when u enter ur 20s imo. Most ppl by then alr have established their circle. N if u r posting here, it's very likely u have a very hard time trying to be a normie alr

I already tried many times and none of them remembered my existence nor cared about me. Don't waste your time trusting in snakes.

The tip about working in a place with lots of people of your age is legit. I wasn't looking for it but i ended up in a place like that. I have a lot of good memories.

I don’t want friends anymore. Friendship doesn’t exist for the likes of me.

I'm too neurotic, half of the time I spend trying to suppress my autistic flare ups

I already tried many times and none of them remembered my existence nor cared about me. Don't waste your time trusting in snakes.
It's all luck n circumstances, really.

dont need any friends tbh

It's mostly over when u enter ur 20s imo. Most ppl by then alr have established their circle. N if u r posting here, it's very likely u have a very hard time trying to be a normie alr

normies are snakes

why woulf I want normalfag friends

why woulf I want normalfag friends
so they can use you for their own benefit silly inkewll
this is why you are inkwell, inkwell

I don't even know if I really want friends

And everuwhere just cucks, talking shit "look wor woman your age"

Wrong, that's how you get "friends" not friends.

DO NOT DO THAT IF YOU ARE NEUROATYPICAL IT WILL ONLY HARM YOU.

I have friends

Advice isn't bad, but once you are into your 20's (particularly mid-late 20's), it's over. Impossible to break into cliques. Most others are married or in LTR's. Everyone else only cares about their career.

If you don't have friends when you leave college, you aren't going to have friends from there on out unless you get pretty lucky tbh. Rare thing in my observation.