Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My advice on hatred

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
If somebody hates you for whatever reason, you know what you should do?

You should take their hatred of you, and throw it right back in their face, make it hurt too.

If somebody hates you for whatever reason, you should stuff their hatred of you down their throats until they fucking choke on it.

Women hate me, so I take their hatred of me and I lash out at those spoiled brat, stuck up, grateful, hateful, arrogant cunts.
And if women hate you, you should hate them back, and throw their hatred right back at them.

Make it hurt, of course.

Last edited:
Make any legit reasons to justify the hatred.

I'm not so sure about taking advice on hatred from a guy who's got an active court case going

I'm not so sure about taking advice on hatred from a guy who's got an active court case going
Hey, foids hated me first, so I hate them back.
My assault on that girl was entirely justified.
It's what you get for being an arrogant, spoiled, hateful, stuck up, misandrist cunt.

Hey, foids hated me first, so I hate them back.
My assault on that girl was entirely justified.
It's what you get for being an arrogant, spoiled, hateful, stuck up, misandrist cunt.
I said that half-jokingly