Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My acne hurts

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
I have sever acne all over my face, not only it makes me look subhuman it also hurts, whenever I flex my forehead, cheeks or touch/move my chin the acne on those areas start aching, I dont know what to do anymore, I've tried LITERALLY every treatment out there for YEARS and nothing seems to help, I only end up wasting my money.
fuck this is brutal :feelsrope:

Used to have acne like that. Fucking annoying when it hurts everytime you even slightly move your face around. Acne that not only makes you look like shit, but hurts as well is just the worst.

I have sever acne all over my face, not only it makes me look subhuman it also hurts, whenever I flex my forehead, cheeks or touch/move my chin the acne on those areas start aching, I dont know what to do anymore, I've tried LITERALLY every treatment out there for YEARS and nothing seems to help, I only end up wasting my money.
You need to go to sleep.

You need to go to sleep.
At least try to keel the "go to sleep" comments on my sleep threads please, its annoying to see everyone telling me to go to bet everywhere I post :feelsseriously:.
If I wanted to go to bet I wouldnt be doing the experiment in the first place.

At least try to keel the "go to sleep" comments on my sleep threads please, its annoying to see everyone telling me to go to bet everywhere I post :feelsseriously:.
If I wanted to go to bet I wouldnt be doing the experiment in the first place.
I'm just saying. Acne can flare up with lack of sleep. There's probably a reason they call it "beauty sleep".

I'm just saying. Acne can flare up with lack of sleep. There's probably a reason they call it "beauty sleep".
I see, well, I have severe acne since I was 14 so i dont think a couple days of not sleeping will change anything tbh, but thanks for your concern :feelsYall:

I see, well, I have severe acne since I was 14 so i dont think a couple days of not sleeping will change anything tbh, but thanks for your concern :feelsYall:
No prob. Try not to think of going to bet :feelsYall:

Do you have cystic acne? That shit is the worst.

Do you have cystic acne? That shit is the worst.
Thanks for reminding me what its called, forgot to mention the specifics on the post.

Yes, bro, smooth-skins don't quite understand how painful moderate–severe cystic, highly inflamed acne is.
In particular, there was a point in time where I'd lay my face on a pillow and I would pop at least three painful cystic pustules, it was fucking disgusting, but it was also incredibly painful and uncomfortable.
Moreover, acne, in general, is a fucking death sentence (lookswise) at the higher severity levels, and even when one DOES get rid of their acne, they will be left with an even more fucked up face i.e. in the form of acne scarring, which is absolutely detrimental to facial attractiveness.(Especially if you're unattractive, to begin with).
Additionally, getting rid of acne scars is a fucking hassle (and a pretty expensive one, at that), and ultimately one can't even fully get rid of scarring anyways: It's just an endless cycle of getting fucked, to be honest.
Acne is a genetic curse and has been the bane of my existence for almost a decade now, so I pity you, and all acne sufferers (expect foids) for that matter.

have you tried accutane? best decision I have ever made tbh

Wow that sounds horrible. I would hate to have to go through that.

You need to go to sleep.

View: https://youtu.be/5mF4pKSi2SU

Wow that sounds horrible. I would hate to have to go through that.
Yeah. I have acne all over my face, although thankfully it isn’t cystic and it doesn’t hurt when I make facial expressions. I can sympathize with op though cause I’ve tried every acne medication there is and have even been prescribed the hard stuff and nothing works. I don’t know why I still try.

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/5mF4pKSi2SU

Yeah. I have acne all over my face, although thankfully it isn’t cystic and it doesn’t hurt when I make facial expressions. I can sympathize with op though cause I’ve tried every acne medication there is and have even been prescribed the hard stuff and nothing works. I don’t know why I still try.

The hard stuff was terrible, gave me severe headaches and didn't even fix the problem

Dr. Fingers oughta be the solution

I had that cystic acne thing for like 7 years and I just scrubbed it off and it turned dry skin that I have to keep off everyday. I still have like 2 dark spots from it at the edge of my face I think I got rejected from a job and avoided women because I believed that it wouldn’t effect how people see me as a guy.

Last edited:
Dr. Fingers oughta be the solution
Who the fuck is doctor fingers :feelsmega::feelsmega:
I had that cystic acne thing for like 7 years and I just scrubbed it off and it turned dry skin that I have to keep off everyday. I still have like 2 dark spots from it at the edge of my face I think I got rejected from a job and avoided women because I believed that it wouldn’t effect how people see me as a guy.
The worst part about having acne is that even if you somehow manage to get rid of it the scars will stay with you forever, and there's nothing you can do to fix it.
Acne is a fucking death sentence :feelsrope:

Who the fuck is doctor fingers :feelsmega::feelsmega:

The worst part about having acne is that even if you somehow manage to get rid of it the scars will stay with you forever, and there's nothing you can do to fix it.
Acne is a fucking death sentence :feelsrope:
Yourself

I can't, whenever I try to pop them they hurt like hell for a while so I just sit there unable to do anything about it.
Lance them with a sewing needle or thumb tack