Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My account was banned from reddit for "misogyny"

hehexd55

hehexd55

Recruit
★★★★
Mfw white bitches can't take a fucking joke

That's reddit for you.

MtF white bitches IS reddit

JFL at using reddit

Me too, I called someone a faggot and within a day I was perma banned.
I called simps "faggots" in r/WhereAreAllTheGoodMen and the mods of that sub instabanned me.

And I got suspended for 3 days from all of Reddit for a comment I made in r/MGTOW (a quarantined sub)

And this was in an alt account I made after deleting my other accounts when braincels was banned.

The site got completely taken over by soys and faggots. It's useless now.

And I got suspended for 3 days from all of Reddit for a comment I made in r/MGTOW (a quarantined sub)
Some subreddits will even Auto-Ban you if you join MGTOW or any other redpill sub.

Some subreddits will even Auto-Ban you if you join MGTOW or any other redpill sub.
A guy was saying he tried posting his rape story in off my chest and they banned him and removed it because he posted in a red pill sub (in r/banned)

Yea they’re faggot cucks. Thank god for this place

I got a warning from Reddit for upvoting posts in r/IWH. I didn't even post on r/IWH. I just lurked and upvoted occasional based posts and I still got a warning.

LEddit has been cucked for a long time now, banned every slightly ""controversial"" sub too jfl

I got banned from a saltwater fishing subreddit for simply mentioning that I was a manlet in one sentence. The cucked mod said "this is not an incel sub". For context, I simply mentioned my short manlet legs and having trouble finding a dive suit in my size.

reddit is shit full of cucks, betabuxx, landwhale and trannies

I got banned from a saltwater fishing subreddit for simply mentioning that I was a manlet in one sentence. The cucked mod said "this is not an incel sub". For context, I simply mentioned my short manlet legs and having trouble finding a dive suit in my size.
In many situations they will lurk your post history to find anything 'problematic' and preemptively ban you. At the same time they'll also insert discussions having nothing to do with the sub at their discretion.

Last edited:
I have like a million banned Reddit accounts jfl, half of them are for hate speech and the other half are for ban evasion:feelskek:

In many situations they will lurk your post history to find anything 'problematic' and preemptively ban you. They politicize everything.
JFL @ the state of the cucked internet.

View attachment 442315

JFL @ the state of the cucked internet.
tbh "manlet" does have a lot of redpill/blackpill baggage to it nowadays but no doubt those same mods would insert themes and start conversations about completely unrelated things like how there need to be more women fishermen. Would be understandable if point blank they just discouraged all talk of gender and culture wars but they don't do that.

ayy welcome to the club