Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My absolute hate for people who say "young men"

EnterTheVoid

EnterTheVoid

Banned
-
I don't understand how some faggots (male or female) keep trying to push the incel narrative in the media. They literally EMBARASS me when they say "ohhh those poor retarded men who can't seem to get up on their feet in society" expecting foids to empathize with us. THEY ALREADY KNOW. THEY TORTURE US ON PURPOSE.

The same way you should never give information about your life to your abuser because they'll use it against you, you should NEVER inform whores about the details of incel theory. I prefer when whores self report naively, compared to when they know incel talking points and use that knowledge to avoid usual callouts.

These whores are not intelligent and can't understand shit so stop wasting your time communicating with them.

I know exactly what you're talking about, but they don't realize it's "young men" because hypergamy increased lately, soon enough it will be every men, there are already a lot of oldcels

Oldcels were always there but they cope by telling themselves "it's not my responsibility anymore to chase girls, Ill leave that to the young boys". All they have to do is to keep voting conservative to ruin the dreams and hopes of young whores and they're done with their duty.

"Young men" = enemies of the globohomo

I don't understand how some faggots (male or female) keep trying to push the incel narrative in the media. They literally EMBARASS me when they say "ohhh those poor retarded men who can't seem to get up on their feet in society" expecting foids to empathize with us. THEY ALREADY KNOW. THEY TORTURE US ON PURPOSE.

The same way you should never give information about your life to your abuser because they'll use it against you, you should NEVER inform whores about the details of incel theory. I prefer when whores self report naively, compared to when they know incel talking points and use that knowledge to avoid usual callouts.

These whores are not intelligent and can't understand shit so stop wasting your time communicating with them.
YOUNG MAN GET OFF THE FORUM RIGHT NOW! I'M WARNING YOU!