Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My 6th Favourite User

Truecel trait, you are active yet no one’s favourite user :feelsrope:

Convert to Islam and you'll be my fav user
Judaism is acceptable in the sight of Islam, as we are monotheists and follow the commandments.

yeah this cunt's avatar is so sweet !

all user up to me are gigantic attention whores on this site, making pointless threads just to be seen and collect Karma
Fuck of NIQQERS:feelswhat:

i dont like many users you might be my 8th favourite
Never anyone’s first.

Wasn’t there some verse that said jews, Christians, and Sabians were going to be rewarded? Idk

That's before the final revelation of Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
According to the Torah, our covenant is eternal.
I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your descendants after you.
-Genesis 17:7

And in Isaiah, God promises he will never be mad at the Jews again for our mistakes and punish us, and the covenant will be eternal. If an oppressor comes at us, he will make sure we get back and win in the end.
9 “To me this is like the days of Noah, when I swore that the waters of Noah would never again cover the earth. So now I have sworn not to be angry with you, never to rebuke you again.
10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the LORD, who has compassion on you. -Isaiah 54: 9-10

So whether Jesus is actually the messiah or Muhammad is actually the final prophet (none of which I believe), there’s no reason for a Jew to convert when God told us the covenant is eternal. But stereotypes aside, Muhammad is actually a respectable person from a non-biased Jewish POV. He spread monotheism and the Noahide laws to the non-Israelites, so that’s the best I’m willing to give you lol.

But I’m not religious anyways anymore; the only religion I believe in now is the blackpill.

W
According to the Torah, our covenant is eternal.

And in Isaiah, God promises he will never be mad at the Jews again for our mistakes and punish us, and the covenant will be eternal. If an oppressor comes at us, he will make sure we get back and win in the end.

So whether Jesus is actually the messiah or Muhammad is actually the final prophet (none of which I believe), there’s no reason for a Jew to convert when God told us the covenant is eternal. But stereotypes aside, Muhammad is actually a respectable person from a non-biased Jewish POV. He spread monotheism and the Noahide laws to the non-Israelites, so that’s the best I’m willing to give you lol.

But I’m not religious anyways anymore; the only religion I believe in now is the blackpill.
We don't accept the validity of the Torah as the word of God as it's been edited by humans, particularly during the Babylonian exile.

W

We don't accept the validity of the Torah as the word of God as it's been edited by humans, particularly during the Babylonian exile.
There’s ancient non-Jewish Torahs that exists today still, and it’s used by the Samaritans. They use the original and more ancient paleo-hebrew writings, not the Aramaic derived alphabet we use in our own Torahs. The Torahs match almost perfectly with some major exceptions, but none of the differences in the covenant being eternal. The Samiritans and Jews separated from one another centuries before the Babylonian exile.