Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My 6 year anniversary on this site

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Today 6 years ago i registered on this site. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was staying at a 1800s small cabin that i rented in the middle of a tourist town, no ventilation, super hot, only a bed and nothing else. I was borrowing my moms laptop because i was in this town with my parents. I started watching BasedShaman videos he made about this site. He did videos of threads. Then i decided to sign up. It feels like it was 10 years ago already.

Congrats
Yes

Today 6 years ago i registered on this site. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was staying at a 1800s small cabin that i rented in the middle of a tourist town, no ventilation, super hot, only a bed and nothing else. I was borrowing my moms laptop because i was in this town with my parents. I started watching BasedShaman videos he made about this site. He did videos of threads. Then i decided to sign up. It feels like it was 10 years ago already.
Yeah! You seem to be one of the oldest users on here. Sounded like you're in the South Western US

Yeah! You seem to be one of the oldest users on here. Sounded like you're in the South Western US
There's older people, i'm only 33. There's 40+ people on here. I sometimes wish i lived in the US but i live in Northern Europe where it is cold.

There's older people, i'm only 33. There's 40+ people on here. I sometimes wish i lived in the US but i live in Northern Europe where it is cold.
Hope you can immigrant over there then one day like in Arizona or New Mexico

Hope you can immigrant over there then one day like in Arizona or New Mexico
I don't really like the desert but i would love to live like in Nebraska or other states where Amish people sell their food.

Today 6 years ago i registered on this site. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was staying at a 1800s small cabin that i rented in the middle of a tourist town, no ventilation, super hot, only a bed and nothing else. I was borrowing my mom’s laptop because i was in this town with my parents. I started watching BasedShaman videos he made about this site. He did videos of threads. Then i decided to sign up. It feels like it was 10 years ago already.
Changw ur user to Wasted18years

that is brutal but well done

Haerin from NewJeans k-pop group
She's cute

Sads my curry self

Hate how If I was a chadpreet I have more change of getting a white girl more than a asian girl, Asian woman are chang or chad ONLY

She's cute

Sads my curry self

Hate how If I was a chadpreet I have more change of getting a white girl more than a asian girl, Asian woman are chang or chad ONLY
She is. She needs my AIC(average incel cock)

contact this nigga asap @abajojo, hes been starving himself for months on no food and cant loose weight

contact this nigga asap @abajojo, hes been starving himself for months on no food and cant loose weight
I know how he will lose weight but still remain healthy. It's quite easy.

You should change your name to wasted18years

Ask @Fat Link
I kinda want to have the same AVI and username forever until i ascend. I do kinda regret having Erpang baby in my signature but i could always remove him.

Yea i remember it was weird for me too. Felt like a super long time ago but went by super fast

teach your ways o wise one
Just raw eggs max. It's an effective way to lose weight but still remain healthy. You would have to eat like 30 raw eggs/day to not lose weight. anything under 30 raw eggs will make you lose weight depending on how fat you are. If you are incredibly obese then you could eat 60 raw eggs/day and still lose some weight.

Just raw eggs max. It's an effective way to lose weight but still remain healthy. You would have to eat like 30 raw eggs/day to not lose weight. anything under 30 raw eggs will make you lose weight depending on how fat you are. If you are incredibly obese then you could eat 60 raw eggs/day and still lose some weight.
:feelsmega: may actually consider this

She's cute

Sads my curry self

Sad Good Music GIF by Strapped Entertainment