Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my 5'8" 5/10 normie friend has 69 matches on tinder, gets dates regularly from hinge/bumble, gets new matches once a week while i got 0 dates

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
HOW THE FUCK?! he showed me all his matches. he gets responses to a fair amount of his intro messages and he has been on plenty of dates.

he however lost his v-card at 20 and only fucked 2 people. he's had sex only 10 times in his life. he hasn't fucked in over a year i think. quarantine makes it harder for him i guess.

Because of 5/10 face, I wish I had one like that

he's had sex only 10 times in his life
Only 10 times? That's actually a lot nowadays considering that +50% of young men are virgins in the UK according to statistics

Thats why I say if I was a 5/10 normie in looks I would be slaying. If you are good enough in looks you can win on personality if you make girls horny.

I must be doing something wrong then....

Must be your personality according to reddit:soy:

Thats why I say if I was a 5/10 normie in looks I would be slaying. If you are good enough in looks you can win on personality if you make girls horny.
Personality actually starts to count a little after a certain looks level.

Ya like if I was a 5/10 normie granted the girls would still be dreaming of Chads.. and the first Chad who gives them attention they are leaving...

But a lot of girls are lonely and is a guy is giving them attention if he is 'good enough'. Then if they like the guy get horny from him.

Thugmaxxxing
HOW THE FUCK?! he showed me all his matches. he gets responses to a fair amount of his intro messages and he has been on plenty of dates.

he however lost his v-card at 20 and only fucked 2 people. he's had sex only 10 times in his life. he hasn't fucked in over a year i think. quarantine makes it harder for him i guess.
Is he white?

Jfl at having friends as an incel

I already made a post long ago why its worthless. having normie friends shows you are a simp for them

Seriosly just cut contact with them:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: why are you friends with sexhavers jfl:feelskek:

Maybe thats the average normie sex life.

Well he's not mentioning he's 5'8" on those profiles is he

Well he's not mentioning he's 5'8" on those profiles is he
Idk. But they all met him irl, sometimes going on more than just one date with him (which means his height didn’t bother her).

If he was 5’4 it’d be harder

where does he live in

Which one is he? White or Jew?
They're the same.
Idk. But they all met him irl, sometimes going on more than just one date with him (which means his height didn’t bother her).

If he was 5’4 it’d be harder
How does he do it? I'm 5'11 and normie-ish in looks, Is it because I'm ethnic?

Ika-Sama

Last edited:
Do you live in a ugly city or in a hot one? Miamicels are doomed.

Normies think they're chads once they get laid by foids, but incels rot in the dirt with no one but each other. Thats why we are so strong.

Cause he's white.

If I was 5/10 with my height, I would be a slayer. Too bad I'm borderline deformed.

thats the magic of symmetric face.

horse shit. Online dating is chad only. Pics of him being only 5/10 or LARP

horse shit. Online dating is chad only. Pics of him being only 5/10 or LARP
Look up sweeping generalizations fallacy

probably not 5/10 tbh, not saying your assessment is wrong, just that foid assessment is different.

Life fuel for me since I’m 5’11 and shredded and white good face, but just am hyper competitive and hate myself so ty op

Ya like if I was a 5/10 normie granted the girls would still be dreaming of Chads.. and the first Chad who gives them attention they are leaving...

But a lot of girls are lonely and is a guy is giving them attention if he is 'good enough'. Then if they like the guy get horny from him.
That's very true, personality can't compensate for sub5face or manletism.

How is that even possible