Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My 5'6 friend is excited to graduate from our males school to college

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Should I tell him that its over? Hes 5'6 and has babyface (literally no jaw and high facial fat despite being thin) He has tiny hands ( I handmog him despite being shorter) and is pretty weak like me. He tells me how our 5'10 NTMAXXED LEANMAXXED cca seniors already have confessions from foids already(no surprise :feelskek::feelskek:) and implies he will be like them soon. He absolutely mogs me in NT though so if he ascends in college its further proof of the nt pill

neh leave him. unless there is a child or something at stake leave them.for these kinds of people the blackpill would just kill them.

neh leave him. unless there is a child or something at stake leave them.for these kinds of people the blackpill would just kill them.
agreed, he needs to find the blackpill on his own or it will end horribly for him.

I agree. Let life do the blackpilling for him.

let him be bluepilled all he wants. Hes gonna have to face the truth somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back