Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My 54 year old mom has infinitely more SMV than me

late20scel

late20scel

Captain
★★
She always finds a new man after a break up while I cant get a single like on any dating site and women ignore me IRL. She looks very average for her age and she's not a cougar or whatever milf or anything like that. Good society, bro

She always finds a new man after a break up while I cant get a single like on any dating site and women ignore me IRL. She looks very average for her age and she's not a cougar or whatever milf or anything like that. Good society, bro
fucked up man. everyone have success in life only we are left behind. good society bro

Meanwhile redpillers are coping hard and talking about the "wall".
Foids can attract decent men almost until they die. Maybe it gets harder to have sex with Chad after reaching a certain age, but they'll have no problem to get a betabux normie man who pays all their shit. Living on tutorial mode.

Women hit the wall bro :soy: women lose all value when they turn 25 bro and men age like wine bro
One of the biggest copes out there

Clown world :feelsrope:

Had an attractive guy tell me the same. Even chads are getting mogged by their own mothers.

Meanwhile redpillers are coping hard and talking about the "wall".
Foids can attract decent men almost until they die. Maybe it gets harder to have sex with Chad after reaching a certain age, but they'll have no problem to get a betabux normie man who pays all their shit. Living on tutorial mode.
They arent completely wrong, when they hit the wall then they are rarely desired by Chad anymore. Chads prefers to fuck young foids, thats why post wall roasties are so angry at young foids and will call men pedos at every opportunity given

Men do age better than foids, that is actually true but foids still have more SMV than men.

Yeh wall is cope. There are lots of 50 year olds I'd fuck, otherwise id be volcel.

They arent completely wrong, when they hit the wall then they are rarely desired by Chad anymore. Chads prefers to fuck young foids, thats why post wall roasties are so angry at young foids and will call men pedos at every opportunity given
I assume there are even some Chads who like to fuck a "milf", have a fetish etc. After all, men are not naturally as picky as foids. "One quicky with this 40+yo slut and later comes Stacy to "watch movies" (have sex on the couch while "watching" a movie)" :chad:
However, the exhilarating party life like back then when they were 20 may be over for these roasties but they still have a life we can only dream of.
If they aren't able to attract Chad anymore, they can take the money of her betabuxxer/divorce-rape him and travel to a third world country to get fucked by Tyrones. They're so dumb and delusional and still believe Tyrone would love them and lust after them. There are lots of stories of such foids who are whining about their ethnic lovers after they've realized that Motumbo only wanted their money. (the former husband's money tbf)

Last edited:
You guys are too obsessed with Chads. If a woman can get a decent man with decent income and decent status, but not Chad, then it means she's hit the wall? Really? Chad this Chad that. Remind you that Chads are like top 2-3% of men. They are somewhat rare. Why are you all so obsessed with Chads?

Women always have more SMV than men lol

women go for oofy doofies when they hit the wall, there are millions if not billions of lonely men ready to shelter lonely foids.

women go for oofy doofies when they hit the wall, there are millions if not billions of lonely men ready to shelter lonely foids.
I know but when they hit the wall they often wont be able to attract men they find attractive (Chad) anymore, which makes them miserable and grumpy

Yeah they aren't completely wrong about it, but they're wrong when they cope and say that no one will want them, they just don't have infinite smv anymore, foids will always have options

What nationality is IncelTV/Rehab Room ? He sounds swedish
he's ethnic. He believes in JBW, I think he's arabic however i've heard some rumors about him being a nigger. I don't know honestly but he's ethnic that's what I am 100% certain about.

Yeah they aren't completely wrong about it, but they're wrong when they cope and say that no one will want them, they just don't have infinite smv anymore, foids will always have options
Sub Chad men are invisible to foids, so in a way nobody wants them

You guys are too obsessed with Chads. If a woman can get a decent man with decent income and decent status, but not Chad, then it means she's hit the wall? Really? Chad this Chad that. Remind you that Chads are like top 2-3% of men. They are somewhat rare. Why are you all so obsessed with Chads?
I said that the wall basically doesn't exist and that foids can get a decent man easily even after hitting the so called wall. I believe that many 40+yo can even have sex with Chad sometimes.
But after they've fucked so many Chads in their prime, anything below that is a step down for them and no longer triggers them properly. You've got used to the best premium stuff out there and now you have to cope with average stuff, maybe even above average, but it's not the best of the best. And we all know how entitled and picky foids are.