Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel *My 500 post*: just a quick reminder that nothing or no one should be obliged to participate in soyciety.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
I just saw a post about neetdom in brazil (called "nem-nem" here) and EVERYONE in the comments has drank the kool aid.

They all, in unison, think THEY are the problem and THEY should change, when it should be very clear at this point that there just isnt a good prize by complying to a system that only drags you down and sees you as a repleaceble number (especially in brazil).

I mean, it would be laughable if it werent so tragic. An entire gen who cant see anything beyond whats spoonfed by the media around, no critical thinking at all...

Sometimes its hard to see the normies as anything other than easily led cattle, to be subjugated and dominated by stronger willed people, from the cradle to the grave.

An entire gen who cant see anything beyond whats spoonfed by the media around, no critical thinking at all...
IMG 2603

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back